OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my biggest Arch gripe over anything else.

Nevermind nothing in the stats ever jumps off the page.

The competition level is abysmal and I still don’t look at him on film and think I’m watching a man amongst children.

Wild they beat this team 56-7 last year. That’s now 7 games in a row they’ve lost by one score

I couldn’t care less about the stats. Lots of HS QBs don’t have stats that blow your balls off. Many that do cant play outside a specific system.

I just wanna watch film against competition that poor and see a dude that looks like a create-a-player on video game.

Just feels like that’s a rare deal in his film.

Last edited:
Gonna check in on the Nebraska board and see how things are going
Update:

Not great

FCFC6AF2-9796-419B-A15D-222481D144C7.jpeg

744679B9-3A95-41B6-B203-2EEF65CAD974.jpeg

The only thing more entertaining than watching this Scott Frost fiasco the last 4+ years is probably following certain media's constant plan to keep the Nebraska brand name relevant (similar to how they do for Texas). It's high comedy.

Several national columns have Nebraska as the "dark horse" to win the B1G West this year (again), Kirk Herbstreit picked Nebraska to play in the Big Ten title game, Matt Leinart picked Nebraska by 17 pre-game today. And on and on.

Meanwhile in this glorious reality, Frost is 10-26 in the Big Ten, 4-17 outside of Lincoln, 0-14 vs. ranked and the Nebraska program has not played in a single "we're giving these away" bowl game since 2016.

The only thing more entertaining than watching this Scott Frost fiasco the last 4+ years is probably following certain media's constant plan to keep the Nebraska brand name relevant (similar to how they do for Texas). It's high comedy.

Several national columns have Nebraska as the "dark horse" to win the B1G West this year (again), Kirk Herbstreit picked Nebraska to play in the Big Ten title game, Matt Leinart picked Nebraska by 17 pre-game today. And on and on.

Meanwhile in this glorious reality, Frost is 10-26 in the Big Ten, 4-17 outside of Lincoln, 0-14 vs. ranked and the Nebraska program has not played in a single "we're giving these away" bowl game since 2016.
Will never forget the outpouring of nonsense people were talking about how Frost was a better hire than Jimbo. :lol: :lol:

It’s going on multiple decades that Nebraska been more closer to a Northwestern level than whatever weight their name supposed to hold… this wasn’t a surprising result or an upset :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom