OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t he just fired and re-hire basically the entire offensive staff?

I believe so.

I wonder if it was the offensive staffs choice to kick that god awful onside kick when you have all the momentum in the world

Frost took Mark Whipple from Pitt to run his offense, Pitt was third in the country in scoring and set numerous program passing records
“Gotta be more creative in this league” … like he’s got the slightest clue at this point what it takes to win in that league.

:lol: :smh: the ****in nerve of this guy.

“Gotta be more creative in this league” … like he’s got the slightest clue at this point what it takes to win in that league.

:lol: :smh: the ****in nerve of this guy.

He is literally the biggest crybaby. Worst coach in the B10 next to Tom Allen at Indiana

Not football but since this is kind of the ge real college sports discussion thread and we’ve talked about BYU before:

Not to stereotype but LDS folks at BYU are known for their racism. Just a disgusting place. Their "morals" and "values" never extend to racism but what can you expect from a religion that wouldn't let Black's in the Priesthood until 1978.

God I love college football message boards.

8F69113B-2216-44B2-BD46-CB7C4E9A6A68.jpeg

That’s a wild list after going:
Jamarcus Russell (1/1)
Matt Flynn (7th round)
Christian Ponder (1/12)
EJ Manuel (1/16)
Jameis Winston (1/1)
Not a recruit, but Kellen Mond (to an extent, 3rd round)

:lol:

I think the game started to change offensively and he got super confused with what he wanted from the QB spot. Lots of very different types of QBs on that list…to just keep running the same dinosaur offense.
I have been trying to tell a good Aggie friend of mines the same thing. He thinks I am hating. I know we are rivals but I call a spade a spade even with my Longhorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom