OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not casper90403 casper90403 favorite kid but I hope Deion coaches him up

I love Max as a person. Kindest giant you'll meet. But when it comes to football, he had no business at USC. He's just way too large. I said he wouldn't make it at USC or any other Power 5 program. But I get why he chose USC.

I like this move though.

I love Max as a person. Kindest giant you'll meet. But when it comes to football, he had no business at USC. He's just way too large. I said he wouldn't make it at USC or any other Power 5 program. But I get why he chose USC.

I like this move though.

How’s your nephew doing my man??

I like this move though.
He wasn’t good last year/ didn’t show any potential promise?

He wasn’t good last year/ didn’t show any potential promise?
He barely played. Nako said he might have been #2 on the depth chart, which was alarming to me.

You can't play football at that size. He doesnt carry his weight well. Cardio is a problem. How you gonna play in an offense like USC with no cardio?

He barely played. Nako said he might have been #2 on the depth chart, which was alarming to me.

You can't play football at that size. He doesnt carry his weight well. Cardio is a problem. How you gonna play in an offense like USC with no cardio?
He was getting some #2 reps at guard in the Spring and then something happened behind the scenes in the summer. OC high school people were on our board arguing over whether it was Max choosing to leave for mental health reasons or whether he was processed out by the coaches.

You don't find 6'7" 400+ lbs. coming out of high school anywhere on the west coast so even Alabama was considering taking a flyer on him just to see if they could mold him.

But yeah his cardio wasn't good. It got better in the spring though and there were rumors he was down 30 lbs.

247 updated their composite team talent rankings. Crazy that Mizzou would be the 3rd “most talented” team (according purely to recruit rankings) but is 13th in the SEC :lol:

I remember that backyard brawl in 2007. I was talking to my buddies dad about how the buckeyes could make the BCS title game if WVU lost. He said “there’s no way Pitts going to beat West Virginia” and laughed like I was dumb.

The buckeyes went on to lose anyway :smh:

Love to hear it - nako xl nako xl had a WILD weekend in Ibiza before the pandemic
Never been. That was you.

I was in Park City years back though. I had a good time there and SLC, despite everyone treating me like a foreigner because I’m black. A weirdly good bar scene for a place that scolds you for ordering 4% beer tmay407 tmay407

Never been. That was you.

I was in Park City years back though. I had a good time there and SLC, despite everyone treating me like a foreigner because I’m black. A weirdly good bar scene for a place that scolds you for ordering 4% beer tmay407 tmay407

Ole Paul Bunyan - I remember those stories you had 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom