OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebraska has way more money invested in football than those other schools and is probably set up to win bigger in the future, but if I’m any of those 3 coaches why would I leave stable winning situations for that right now?

Also don’t make @isu 42 put hands on you saying his coach’s name.

Fickell should stay but those other two should definitely give that job a serious look. UK’s stability has a lot to do with the SECE being down outside of Georgia, one of those schools are bound to get their act together sooner than later, and Cinci’s ascendency is going to have an impact on their recruiting.

Campbell is not getting any of the Midwest jobs he actually wants anytime soon, and I think ISU has hit their ceiling. Nebraska failing has more to say about Scott Frost as a coach than it does about Nebraska.

Honestly tho if I’m Nebraska and Fickell says no, I’m giving Chris Klieman a call. They need to go back to playing a physical brand of football. They are more like Wisconsin than they would like to admit.

Last edited:
Fickell should stay but those other two should definitely give that job a serious look. UK’s stability has a lot to do with the SECE being down outside of Georgia, one of those schools are bound to get their act together sooner than later, and Cinci’s ascendency is going to have an impact on their recruiting.

Campbell is not getting any of the Midwest jobs he actually wants anytime soon, and I think ISU has hit their ceiling. Nebraska failing has more to say about Scott Frost as a coach than it does about Nebraska.

Honestly tho if I’m Nebraska and Fickell says no, I’m giving Chris Klieman a call. They need to go back to playing a physical brand of football. They are more like Wisconsin than they would like to admit.

What’s crazy is even with his undefeated record at UCF Frost has a 34-37 coaching record. I mean I understand the hire, he’s an alumni football player who just went undefeated but apparently he was a flash in the pan. As for Campbell I hope he finds something bigger because like you said ISU has topped out and may not stay there much longer. Then again with Texas and Oklahoma leaving who knows

m-bison-street-fighter.gif

7-8 joints seems alright, at 1 gram per peace.

But to sustain that every day is a talent. I smoke about 4 joints out on the golf course and then some more when I get home, but the next day, I'm a vegetable.

SC should be higher on that worst parking list IMO.

Got there late to a game and had to pay 100 bucks to park.

Haven't driven to the stadium since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom