OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebraska and Rhule I believe

Eww

A62F5AB2-C4C2-472D-A960-CCE65BADE34A.jpeg

WSU .. water yew dewing? looking super unprepared so far. might've lost the game going for it on 4 and 1 deep in their own territory and then playing undisciplined.

Florida kicking a field goal down 30-0 has to be a low point in the history of Florida football. Where's MVP MVP when you need him?

Ruiz screaming inducement from the mountaintops is gonna get hammered eventually.

“Come to Miami - my checks clear!” ain’t gonna go unnoticed.

Definition of probably best to pipe down when you’re ahead.

Ruiz screaming inducement from the mountaintops is gonna get hammered eventually.

I agree with you. Love what he’s doing for our school but I hope he isn’t building a house of cards

He annoys the **** out of me and I wish he would shut up but he actually has a better operation than most. He actually has a business and it isn’t some collective of alumni like most of these schools :lol:. Also literally has former NCAA rules people on staff, which is why he talks his ****. He’s not doing anything that’s against the rules. NCAA checked him out earlier in the year and that was clear. He’s also not even the only place Miami has money being spent, he’s just the loud one.

The collectives are what should actually get hammered :lol:. Got people stealing money from the collectives and the kids just literally getting pay for play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom