OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the Horns to do well. Herman was a jerk but Sark just seems like a yes man that will do and say anything to keep the boosters off his back
I think that maybe true to a extent. I think they will be a little more patient with him. I feel like he told them his plan and told them it will take some time before he agreed to leave Bama. Tommy turtle was the reason Ewers decommitted the 1st time and players on his team and alumni didn't like him.

That Malik kid can ball. Texas has too much talent year in and out to only win 7 ****ing games

When did the win 7 games?? They have to be devolved. 8-4 with Freshman and Sophmores. The problem Texas don't keep their coaches long enough. 3 years is not enough. I agree with you about Murphy. I have a feeling he will have something to say about the QB competition

That's dope, man. Weve talked about guys here and there, so I know you recognize. The non-D1 guys don't get the shine, but there's some great football out there - for the love of the game - both players and coaches. Those programs you mention have a lot of guys who are big boy football level worthy, but for whatever reason, this or that, they're at those programs and you really only hear about the handful that make or to the League...or they just have great coaching and continually get better. I appreciate FCS ball and it's good football to watch.

Honestly, I don't think I'll ever coach despite being badgered by my people to do so, but if I do, the film I'm watching to starts is FCS...they HAVE to rely on fundamentals and sound execution to be great and despite the talent gap from FBS, you have a plethora of coaching points.

Everything you stated is facts. I meet so many people at the FCS level both on the field and sideline that had me like :wow:. There's most definitely guys that can go go to a FBS school and immediately contribute or make an impact based on the facts that they're actually coached and understand technique, scheme, assignments, etc.

My brothers actually got individual FBS offers from big schools like Wisconsin, Iowa State, SMU, etc, but they're twins and wanted to play together so they choose to stay close to home to play together. The love for the game is real cause a lot of those guys just want to play. I could never be a coach. I value my time way too much, and seeing the amount of work those guys put in.. I just have to tip my hat. :lol:

N41D N41D tmay407 tmay407 aTm is trying to keep Tony grimes from visit SC. He’s in College Station right now but was supposed to leave for LA today.
He cancelled that trip to stay in College Station another day. He used to visit CS for like a week at a time in the middle of the school year (multiple times) before he chose UNC…so could still probably pick USC.

And we’re desperate for CB help right now. Tyreek Chappel looking around the DB room like Will Smith in Fresh Prince.

Georgia Tech really about to end as A&M East with Haynes King, Chase Lane, and potentially Devin Price?

Dazed-and-Confused-Universal.jpg

Not trying to. They did. :lol:

He told multiple A&M sites he’s staying.

He’ll get cashed out at A&M. They’re down to 3 scholarship corners right now so they don’t have a choice.

Mason Cobb made the trip it sounds like.
Yeah Cobb is at SC right now.

I’m not sure but his Pops went there and I think wants him there. Sounds like the alums are going to open up the bags to make that one happen

Yeah pops went there and I could’ve sworn his uncle just got on there too. I figured it wouldn’t stick with the commitment being so far out even if OSU did pay him ten billion with their endless NIL money. We’ll see if Jeremiah Smith sticks

*edit*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom