OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember all the hype when Frost was hired at Nebraska too. I know Rhule is a better coach but we will see in 3 years what’s happening

Crazy that Georgia is still at the running for Duce Robinson when they already have the #2 and #10 tight ends signed.

The Georgia tight end room will likely be a lot thinner next year with Darnell Washington going pro and Arik Gilbert transferring.

I see Uncle Phil and Malchow are putting in work today
The Dante moore thing embarrassed them and weaponized Phil today.

The most interesting part about that though is they, the biggest NIL involved school in our conference, lost their prized recruit to UCLA, a school that is barely involved in NIL, barely recruits HS kids, and has a coach that they didn’t want to take back. Chip just kicked their *** straight up on that one and it made them go nuts with the other kids.

I mean that Dante Moore ship sailed as soon as Dilly left
I think they’ve liked to portray that kids are picking their school regardless of NIL and individual coaches. They’ve lost big recruits whenever they’ve lost a head coach/coordinator and Phil’s thrown a tantrum every time.

All this just so he can follow Deion to Colorado. God to admit, Deion has taught Travis the art of being a great showman. Got to keep the crowd engaged

I sense a tone change with you

😂😂😂

Nah, I've always thought that he was going to end up at Colorado. I think that Georgia is going to give her their best shot

IMG-20221220-WA0006.jpg

Screenshot_20221221-132812.png

B1G news..some 4-star kid that’s supposedly a lock for Michigan. When dude posted this the other day he didn’t have them in his Top 5 and people went nuts. Michigan board still thinks he’s going to sign with them and this is just a fake out. These kids are wild. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom