OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaRa Will be very helpful because we're thin at receiver and he was pretty productive at Mississippi State. I give Todd Monken All the credit in the world for being able to scheme ways for our receiving group to make plays. It'll be helpful to have actual, decent receivers lol

Smoke is interesting because he was initially committed to Georgia before ever going to Texas A&M. He didn't really play much at Texas A&M so we're not sure what we're getting. Georgia has recruited the defensive backfield at an elite level so maybe smoke is comfortable waiting his turn or playing in specialized packages. It's rare that you see players transfer into situations were they will likely be reserves.

Last edited:
The buzz is that Nebraska is gearing up to be one of the more aggressive NIL teams in the conference, so I don’t really understand what he’s complaining about.

That Austin Novosad kid?

That’s the guess everyone in pac 12 circles had. Idk where the arch thing was coming from. I think someone said A&M.
Someone on an A&M board made a blatantly obvious meme post and the brain deads took it seriously.

Someone on an A&M board made a blatantly obvious meme post and the brain deads took it seriously.
That Novosad kid is the wishy washiest recruit in this class. He’s decommitted from Baylor like 3x in this cycle alone and just couldn’t find anyone willing to take him from them.

I’d put money on him transferring out of Oregon before his junior year.

That Novosad kid is the wishy washiest recruit in this class. He’s decommitted from Baylor like 3x in this cycle alone and just couldn’t find anyone willing to take him from them.

I’d put money on him transferring out of Oregon before his junior year.
I don't think he ever decommitted - but he flirted with A&M, Ohio State, TCU, Notre Dame, and then ultimately Oregon before getting to this point.

Playing the game like everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom