OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t either but there have been rumblings about Marv leaving depending on the QB situation. I mean I’m sure lots of teams are hitting him up (but not hitting him up), but the Henderson stuff seemed outta nowhere
I wouldn't doubt he read those rumors on bucknuts and 247 like everyone else and is running with them as fact

Other than the Las Vegas Bowl glad we’re back to at least teams we have watched most of the year play

The man who made this all possible

33A1C8A4-2711-49DE-A37A-758F1281FEA3.jpeg

Man I tried watching the lower bowls because they can be exciting but I just had zero interest this year

Just took a look at Florida's 2023 schedule. I don't see them winning more than 6 games unless Graham Mertz or Jack Miller make a big leap.

Screenshot_20221228-054808.png

@Utah
Tennessee
@Kentucky
@South Carolina
Georgia
Arkansas
@LSU
@Mizzou
FSU

Florida only has 3 guaranteed wins. Sunbelt Billy is going to go into year 3 on the hot seat IMO.

Just took a look at Florida's 2023 schedule. I don't see them winning more than 6 games unless Graham Mertz or Jack Miller make a big leap.

Screenshot_20221228-054808.png

@Utah
Tennessee
@Kentucky
@South Carolina
Georgia
Arkansas
@LSU
@Mizzou
FSU

Florida only has 3 guaranteed wins. Sunbelt Billy is going to go into year 3 on the hot seat IMO.
I see 12-0. But that’s just me.

justincredible7 justincredible7 witnesskb24 witnesskb24 Y'all gonna just let these dudes keep using the boogie man to finesse you for more? :lol:

Worthy just needs to focus on getting his CDL and calling it a day. He's had opportunities to play for some of the biggest programs in the country, at a certain point you're the problem. I can't think of an example of a kid who's transferred two or three times who's been successful. Best of luck to the kid though.

That is one of the hosts of split zone duo, I knew I recognized that voice 😂. Seems like Gundy is still the overly emotional clown he's always been. Steven asked a very common question. It's a question that coaches get a lot after their final regular season game or bowl game. All he had to say is "we're looking at everything and we haven't made any decisions yet" and keep it moving. No need to get testy at a reporter

Worthy just needs to focus on getting his CDL and calling it a day. He's had opportunities to play for some of the biggest programs in the country, at a certain point you're the problem. I can't think of an example of a kid who's transferred two or three times who's been successful. Best of luck to the kid though.

That is one of the hosts of split zone duo, I knew I recognized that voice 😂. Seems like Gundy is still the overly emotional clown he's always been. Steven asked a very common question. It's a question that coaches get a lot after their final regular season game or bowl game. All he had to say is "we're looking at everything and we haven't made any decisions yet" and keep it moving. No need to get testy at a reporter
I think I hear the voice you mean. It would be Richard Johnson, who actually is in Arizona right now but I think he's covering the Fiesta Bowl and wasn't at that game. It does sound like him though.

Godfrey and Kirshner, the other two hosts, don't cover games anymore and do more long form writing but they don't hesitate to let the yoppa sing on coaches who are idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom