OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty funny story from Will Muschamp. For the record, Kirk herbstreit went 8 for 24, 110 yds in the 1993 Citrus Bowl

Don't do this to yourself :lol:

Look at their schedule.
I'm not saying they'll win, but Hartman will be the best ND QB since Quinn. Easily the best QB in the portal.
They'll definitely have a shot to make the playoffs. At minimum, they're 10-2 this season with a competent QB.

Look at their schedule.
I'm not saying they'll win, but Hartman will be the best ND QB since Quinn. Easily the best QB in the portal.
They'll definitely have a shot to make the playoffs. At minimum, they're 10-2 this season with a competent QB.
All these QBs must suck if they’re delaying going pro instead of jumping in this weak *** draft.

Side note, I know we’ve already discussed this but N41D N41D Zach Wilson is not beautiful.

All these QBs must suck if they’re delaying going pro instead of jumping in this weak *** draft.

Side note, I know we’ve already discussed this but N41D N41D Zach Wilson is not beautiful.

Huge difference in being a great college QB, and being a great NFL QB.
Bryce is the only QB star of the draft imo.

nako xl nako xl Lincoln wants Harrison Jr and Trey Henderson? Cot damn

I understand Harrison Jr (and wouldn’t be shocked if he transferred there with Williams at QB) but Henderson is a bit of a head scratcher

what'd I miss

Zach Smith saying USC is actively recruiting him.

Buckeye fans are butthurt per usual and while they think they're above the law they are scared ****less about the outcome.

If this team gets romped Saturday all hell is gonna break loose.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t take anything Zack Smith says seriously

I don’t either but there have been rumblings about Marv leaving depending on the QB situation. I mean I’m sure lots of teams are hitting him up (but not hitting him up), but the Henderson stuff seemed outta nowhere

Zach Smith saying USC is actively recruiting him.

Buckeye fans are butthurt per usual and while they think they're above the law they are scared ****less about the outcome.

If this team gets romped Saturday all hell is gonna break loose.

His show is usually garbage but it is entertaining. The way he goes 180 on everything each day is what cracks me up the most.

It’s entertaining for my hour drive each day :lol:

Other than the Las Vegas Bowl glad we’re back to at least teams we have watched most of the year play

The man who made this all possible

33A1C8A4-2711-49DE-A37A-758F1281FEA3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom