OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. How’d you know bussin with the boys was a barstool brand?

2. Don’t worry, if we were talking outkick sports I would have sought your expertise.

You’ve sent me their content before 😂😂😂

You’ve also posted Barstool content in here

At first I only saw it for NM St and it made sense, but Tennessee, FAU and some others too... :lol:

If I'm a recruit, I'm crossing off those teams for this alone. :lol:
I take his list with a grain of salt because they can be very random with a sprinkle of accuracy but they're entertaining regardless :lol:

Man had a list of the best and worst stadium parking lots in CFB :lol:

Think their second option is Luke Altmyer..he’s ehhh

As a Longhorn fan Card is not bad. He is a decent runner but Sark dont like QBs running the ball. He did a good job when Ewers was out. To me is only flaw is awareness in the pocket. He panics when the pocket collapse

They’re going to need something for sure. With Brown leaving they either need another great RB or at the very least a functional QB. DeVito wasn’t bad at all but if they can find someone even better they should be about the same. I’m fearful with the departures we are going to be looking at another 4-8/5-7 team

I take his list with a grain of salt because they can be very random with a sprinkle of accuracy but they're entertaining regardless :lol:
I can’t believe White Castle is Minnesota’s, you would think Harold & Kumar have a foothold here as a great comedy, but I think that’s just me and my peep

He does this thing where he sends me Barstool content and I tell him NOT WATCHING - it’s disappointing.
I don’t even know you dude.

And I haven’t DM’d you back since you convinced me to buy all that Tesla and Doge in the investing thread so nice try. I see your Elon retweets though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom