OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes perfect sense. He’d be going with a proven super star QB opposed to one who had never started before. I don’t think he’d have to worry about his numbers dipping like Addison’s did when he left Pitt to go to USC since Marv was already playing in a pretty loaded WR room already and put up crazy numbers.

Hope he stays but it wouldn’t shock me if he didn’t

Last edited:
Y’all ready for salty MHJ tweets from the 2nd cousin of the osu backup long snapper in this thread?

Wouldn’t the ND/Sam Hartman situation be tampering too?

How you gonna say you’re going to ND BEFORE you even enter the portal and then end up there the same day you enter it?

I don’t care either way but stuff like that is so funny how it gets overlooked

Wouldn’t the ND/Sam Hartman situation be tampering too?

How you gonna say you’re going to ND BEFORE you even enter the portal and then end up there the same day you enter it?

I don’t care either way but stuff like that is so funny how it gets overlooked
Wonder if that *****y little board member of theirs will be tweeting about that like he did with A&M’s class last year?

I hope Mike Norvell and the whole entire staff, record label and MF'n crew were trying to tamper w/ Trav once it was obvious that Deion was out of there.

But I have it on pretty good authority that a number of teams (including the University of South Central) were putting out feelers and backchannel shoulder tapping of guys like Trav & Kevin Coleman
Ok first off kevin coleman called US and we said no because that’s unethical, and second of all, why you lying?!

Wonder if that *****y little board member of theirs will be tweeting about that like he did with A&M’s class last year?

Right. So Hartman just somehow KNEW he’d have a spot there before entering the portal? No prior communication?

RIIIIIGHT :lol:

Every big name that portal hunts has pre-entry conversations. The NCAA knows and there’s nothing they can do about it. It’s always been part of the game and schools can’t whine because they’re doing it too.

The story about Addison telling Narduzzi that he was transferring to USC and it was already done, for example, is true. But every detail Narduzzi gave about how it went down was a lie.

And the funniest part about it is Pitt tampered with Slovis and Konata Mumpfield MONTHS before that.

Exactly it’s always going to happen. Can’t help but laugh at coaches like scumbag Pat who tries to throw shade like a clown

Oh word? This came out of nowhere. Kind of surprised. Saw him play Bosco here a couple of years ago and he looked like a player.

Seems like a risky move on his part.
You getting old fam, thought we talked about this in the SC thread. South Carolina 247 mod said back in November this was going to happen despite some other big schools coming after him. USC insiders trying to cover for what was probably early contact claimed they had no sources or info on it and it was a made up rumor :lol:

What’s risky about that LA weather baybee!?

Hell even MVP MVP had to leave the south for it
I just don't think he'll get as much run here at USC as he would somewhere else. Can't imagine him being a primary back for USC, ever.
I didn’t even know Casper frequented the NBA thread - that place is too chaotic for me to keep up with
man, I use to be in the NBA thread but like you said,, its madness in there. My blood pressure couldn't handle it. Just arguing non-stop.

Plus, as an old fart, I have a hard time with this new era of basketball.

Lmao Armond Hawkins at Colorado is trying to get Domani and Kyron to transfer there. I’d heard both of them were talking to teams but didn’t know it was Deion :lol: casper90403 casper90403 tupac003 tupac003
leading up to the Cotton Bowl, all I heard was Domani was going to ball out and show he's next man up.

I don't even remember him playing. Or am I trippin?

NCAA wants to investigate the Wolverines for the dead period issue but let all this tampering skate by.

Ridiculous.

NCAA wants to investigate the Wolverines for the dead period issue but let all this tampering skate by.

Ridiculous.
Shouldn’t be that surprising… Team is looked at for the dumbest reasons… Probably hit them with lack of institutional control for this too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom