OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to dem Dawgs.

Georgia State coming for that crown next year though. 😤
Happy for my people that are fans of UGA and went there etc but OUR time soon come :pimp:

D985FDC0-700A-413F-A241-053F0035EB6F.gif

And?

I'm sorry, but I missed the part where anything I said was outlandish...you're firing from the gate as if I said he's deserved of the #1 overall pick. I said he'll do "well." Mentioned him as a QB room guy...How much more ****ing tame can I make it? :lol:
Bro, I’m not trying to fight you.

We’re on a discussion forum and I made a counterpoint with supporting examples and evidence for my position. You’re free to counter with more points of your own.

To borrow from you: my response was literally as tame (and good natured) as a niketalk and internet conversation response could be. It’s like 4 AM where you are and you’re ready to squabble. He doesn’t even play for your Dawgs.

As an irrelevant aside, I just saw this stat: Stetson Bennett is older than 18 starting QBs in the NFL.

As an irrelevant aside, I just saw this stat: Stetson Bennett is older than 18 starting QBs in the NFL.

This narrative is getting a little played out. It implies that he has some sort of an advantage. The guy is built like the average skinny frat dude you'd see playing intramurals. He's isn't supposed to be leading a program to back-to-back titles. Congrats to Georgia and Stetson Bennett.

I think Stetson will get a shot in the NFL. I think he'll get drafted in the 6th or 7th round and from there, who knows? If you watch the second half of the NFL season you'll see guys who weren't even particularly good in college starting NFL games due to injury.

This narrative is getting a little played out. It implies that he has some sort of an advantage. The guy is built like the average skinny frat dude you'd see playing intramurals. He's isn't supposed to be leading a program to back-to-back titles. Congrats to Georgia and Stetson Bennett.
In context of my convo with 651, I was looking at it as that he’s prob peaked developmentally and what you see is what you’ll get from him going forward.

Edit

Not that he has old man strength, though I will say, hours of experience does lend to improved success and he has what 7 years worth of hours at this point? :lol:

In context of my convo with 651, I was looking at it as that he’s prob peaked developmentally and what you see is what you’ll get from him going forward.

Not that he has old man strength, though I will say, hours of experience does lend to improved success and he has what 7 years worth of hours at this point? :lol:

I agree. Truth is, his life has probably peaked. He’s going to profit off his college success for the rest of his life though. The kid is set.

& it’s not close. :lol:
Dude gassed from playing TCU.
NFL coaches on the staff and a record 14 pros on that squad :lol:. That LSU team has as solid an argument as any as the greatest CFB team of the modern era.

Georgia was great but I'm not even all that sure that they're better than last years squad, let alone LSU. Recency biased as hell in that tweet

NFL coaches on the staff and a record 14 pros on that squad :lol:. That LSU team has as solid an argument as any as the greatest CFB team of the modern era.

Georgia was great but I'm not even all that sure that they're better than last years squad, let alone LSU. Recency biased as hell in that tweet

Yeah it's either 2001 Hurricanes or 2019 LSU for greatest college team of all time, in my opinion.

Can people stop trying to push fake parity in College Football now?

I better not ever see a non-Power 5 team in the championship game again

Wilfong with the Raiola CB to Georgia. Georgia has a good shot to have the #1 class in 2024

He was at the game last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom