OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's Bama going to ride with at QB?

I think it'll end up being Ty Simpson over Milroe. Simpson is a more natural passer but Milroe is a better athlete.

Regardless I think Alabama is going to take a big step back from a quarterback perspective going from Bryce Young, Mac Jones, Tua to Milroe/Simpson

atlsfinest atlsfinest allegedly there’s a tamper fest around Mitchell right now? Lol

Yeah, the rumor going back a couple weeks is that AD Mitchell would enter the transfer portal. Didn't Make much sense to me seeing as he is our number one receiver but who knows. I could see another team offering him big money to go elsewhere. He's a talented kid who's already one two championships, maybe his priority is getting paid 🤷🏿‍♂️

I think it'll end up being Ty Simpson over Milroe. Simpson is a more natural passer but Milroe is a better athlete.

Regardless I think Alabama is going to take a big step back from a quarterback perspective going from Bryce Young, Mac Jones, Tua to Milroe/Simpson

If Milroe had the slightest bit of arm talent he’d be DANGEROUS

Dudes got crazy speed and athleticism

Bro, I’m not trying to fight you.

We’re on a discussion forum and I made a counterpoint with supporting examples and evidence for my position. You’re free to counter with more points of your own.

To borrow from you: my response was literally as tame (and good natured) as a niketalk and internet conversation response could be. It’s like 4 AM where you are and you’re ready to squabble. He doesn’t even play for your Dawgs.

As an irrelevant aside, I just saw this stat: Stetson Bennett is older than 18 starting QBs in the NFL.

My bad...woke up grumpy.

Anyway...I just believe he's the solid, consistent type that can be a long-term backup at some point. I mean, look at Chase Daniel...I also don't think we (fans) give enough credence to the fact that NFL teams love this idea of a "QB room." Stetson, with now Championship pedigree, seems to fit that mold. What he does with it, idk...but I can see a world where he's a 10-yr, traveling backup.

My bad...woke up grumpy.

Anyway...I just believe he's the solid, consistent type that can be a long-term backup at some point. I mean, look at Chase Daniel...I also don't think we (fans) give enough credence to the fact that NFL teams love this idea of a "QB room." Stetson, with now Championship pedigree, seems to fit that mold. What he does with it, idk...but I can see a world where he's a 10-yr, traveling backup.
I'm a full believer in guys like Chase Daniels being employed because he's great in the QB room and is like another coach out there.

yesterdays game in the second quarter had me like

A032F220-0836-4039-899E-EF5B2BF074E5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom