OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirby Smart is second only to Nick Saban when it comes to creating grievances out of thin air and manufacturing disrespect. Georgia was ranked #3 going into the season yet he had his players thinking the media predicted them to win 6 or 7 games 😂

Last edited:
I mean, where was he going to go? It's always funny when I see these announcements from players that no one projected to go pro
Lack of self awareness is lacking big time with many. His whole life, he was the man and was catered to. He believes he's 1st round talent. In the real world, you want someone like that, but in sports, its looked down upon.

5Ec8uFn.png

Yung Gravy doppleganger was playing against what looked like children, but his highlight film was a fun watch.

According to the 247 UGA writers, Stetson still hasn't graduated. I don't really understand how you are in college for 6 years, on campus every summer as well, and still don't figure out a way to graduate.

Not like it matters but I find it interesting.

There’s no way he hasn’t graduated and stayed eligible, right?

Don’t athletes have to take 12 credit hours or whatever a semester? There’s no way. :lol:

I think you gotta take at least one summer course to stay on campus throughout the summer, too. At least you used to.
True, I just dont think the NCAA is popping into these classes to see if Stetson is there or how he would be performing in said classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom