OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, think their infrastructure is just a mess. It was like they pre-NIL too :lol:. Known for kids not getting what they were promised.
Dont worry, we specficially hired a kid to be NIL manager this last week 8) Problems: SOLVED.

We're still so ****** :lol: :smh:

1673469254566.jpeg

According to the 247 UGA writers, Stetson still hasn't graduated. I don't really understand how you are in college for 6 years, on campus every summer as well, and still don't figure out a way to graduate.

Not like it matters but I find it interesting.

If true this is wild. But there is a transfer, Covid year and a redshirt year in there as well. Just thinking about it he was behind a lot talent at the QB position Frohm, Fields, Mathis, Newman and Daniels. He really endured and things fell in his favor.

If true this is wild. But there is a transfer, Covid year and a redshirt year in there as well. Just thinking about it he was behind a lot talent at the QB position Frohm, Fields, Mathis, Newman and Daniels. He really endured and things fell in his favor.
And now he's unquestionably the best QB (player?) in UGA history.

I forgot about Newman. Kid got TERRIBLE advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom