OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby Layne Bobby Layne have you heard if Cade or JJ is gonna start this year? i assume we'll see both from time to time but last i read and heard, sounded like Harbaugh hasn't committed to a starter yet. i wonder if the loser of that decision sticks around

The loser is definitely gone, which worries me a bit regardless of who it is because Orji is a ways away and I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up finishing his career as a TE or LB.

I think it’s going to be JJ, Cade was ahead in camp and took all the reps in the spring since JJ was hurt, but JJ has since caught up and has the higher upside. If it was Cade he would have just announced it, they are giving JJ every opportunity to take the job for good.

Down only two touchdowns… WHY GO FOR IT? Why did western Michigan go for it?

That was stupid as hell man

Why would an Illinois vs Indiana game ever be televised. This is terrible. We’ll see in due time but the 12 team playoff will either help CFB or kill it off. Bad product.

8E4C151B-F12D-4A26-8601-C2A05EBF0DEA.gif

Old Dominion about to send the Hokies packing

Why would an Illinois vs Indiana game ever be televised. This is terrible. We’ll see in due time but the 12 team playoff will either help CFB or kill it off. Bad product.

There are a lot worse games that have been televised :lol:

North Dakota at Arizona is going to be televised in a couple weeks, they don't care they just want live sports to coalesce with the betting boom.

Ordered some Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner tonight and got there early, so grabbed a beer at the bar. OU fan was talking to the bartender and said “do we even know Lincoln Riley is a better head coach than Venables?”

:lol:

Tyrod Taylor just intentionally got injured by throwing himself through his television. That makes two injuries this year.

Buffs defense with a 3 and out. Unbelievable. They probably had one of those all of last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom