OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I’m hearing, majority of the Bethune Cookman students (athletes/non-athletes) are pushing back against the decision to let Ed Reed go. This is going to be a very bad situation for the school. These black celebrities/elites who for the longest didn’t care for our HBCUs, are now coming in and taking over and it’s not a good look.

From what I’m hearing, majority of the Bethune Cookman students (athletes/non-athletes) are pushing back against the decision to let Ed Reed go. This is going to be a very bad situation for the school. These black celebrities/elites who for the longest didn’t care for our HBCUs, are now coming in and taking over and it’s not a good look.

There also going to be a protest tomorrow on the campus. Just finished listening to a Twitter Space conversation led by Uncle Luke and one of the players from Bethune spoke about it (i personally don’t even know why a current player would make himself available for a conversation like this…. Wouldn’t happen at these other institutions…

It always amazes me the number of college football players who throw their careers away over domestic issues.

Last edited:
I was just saying how UGA was going to have 2 of the top transfer receivers this year

In the span of a week, Georgia lost what would be two out of their three top receivers going into next season (RaRa Thomas and AD Mitchell). I think we'll be fine but it's not an ideal situation. I see Georgia picking up another receiver when the spring portal window opens.

We still have a lot of guys who we like: Dominic Lovett, Ladd McConkey, Arian Smith and of course the tight ends but we need death that receiver.

First Tarquin, now White…

MVP MVP got any more of them linemen?

crackhead-dave-chappelle.gif

When the Sparties commit the next assault on the field, will you stop saying **** like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom