OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overestimating the PAC12's value has to be a perquisite for the PAC12 commish job.

AcidicLoneFoxterrier-max-1mb.gif

Overestimating the PAC12's value has to be a perquisite for the PAC12 commish job.

They’re not getting more money than the Big XII, and they’ll get less exposure. If I’m Arizona or ASU, I would be proactively exploring a move to the Big XII if they haven’t done so already. I mean I guess they know that the Big XII will take them any time, but what if the Big XII says nah we just want XYZ schools and there’s no room for Zona/ASU?

Even if they do get similar money, do I really want most of my games to be on ******* Amazon? Casual fans aren’t going to stream Oregon State vs. Arizona State, and absolutely no casual fans except alums of the schools are gonna be interested in streaming an Arizona vs. SMU football game.

You kind of feel bad for the PAC-12 because they didn’t have to be in this situation.

This is the projected permanent three rivals for every SEC school. My big takeaway is RIP Auburn 💀⚰️. Playing Georgia, Alabama and Florida every year is going to be rough.

11618649.png

I hear you. Schools are pretty close to each other and both recruit from the same areas. Them playing Oklahoma is random tho
Other than proximity, Oklahoma doesn’t make sense. There’s a lot of history and bad feelings on both sides for A&M/LSU to make sense. Should have kept LSU aligned with Florida instead of Oklahoma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom