OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a pig parker :smh:
Very proud of the parking job if I’m honest. Would I park this way? No. Do I own a Ferrari? No. Would I park like this if I owned a rari?

EFBBD61B-71F1-413C-833E-A52E8C9A3501.jpeg

Yes

So I've heard multiple football writers now say that the OC's at Bama aren't running their own offenses, they're running a Bama playbook and have to learn it, that way the offense is consistent across coordinators.

Kiffin helped Saban create the modern playbook, and Sark added to it, and Obrien added some of his own stuff, but the verbiage and schemes and plays remain the same. This would explain why Texas did so well against Bama and would mean that Tommy Rees isn't going to be running his Notre Dame stuff as much as he is Bama's with some of his scheme and plays added in.

Does this change how people feel about Bill O'Brien's time there?

How was Tech when Mahomes was there? I don’t even remember
He didn't outright win the job until his 2nd year (he was starting at the end of his freshman year but for some reason I think that was due to injury to Davis Webb? Maybe I'm conflating what happened with Baker there?) but he was really fun. That Tech defense was just horrific.

Pat had 600 yards and 6 TDs in an L one year :lol:

Suspect appears to have shot himself and is deceased as a police officer was approaching him 3 miles from the campus…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom