OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don’t give a **** about the ACC and would rather the SEC get stronger :lol:. We’re too far down this path now

Agree. I mean more so about if they try to keep certain teams from going to the B1G. I’m assuming the B1Gs primary target (well really both conferences) is UNC to get that market and then one of the Florida schools seeing as how the SEC already has a footprint there

Agree. I mean more so about if they try to keep certain teams from going to the B1G. I’m assuming the B1Gs primary target (well really both conferences) is UNC to get that market and then one of the Florida schools seeing as how the SEC already has a footprint there
You don’t need three Florida schools in the SEC so my best guess would be FSU to SEC, Miami to B1G.

Wonder what will happen to the Duke/BC/Syracuse’s of the world.

You don’t need three Florida schools in the SEC so my best guess would be FSU to SEC, Miami to B1G.

Wonder what will happen to the Duke/BC/Syracuse’s of the world.

That’s what I’ve been reading regarding the Florida schools as well. Wonder if the B12 would attempt to pick up some of the left over schools.

There were also rumors (though I highly doubt it) of the PAC and ACC trying to form something. Unverified Twitter account nonetheless. That would be a nightmare for travel

Tell me this was made by a Bama fan without telling me... :lol:

I can't really think of any of any Alabama teams that are hated. If anything, people hate Alabama just because they are good and keep winning but there's nothing controversial about them. Which Alabama team would you suggest would be on the list?

I can't really think of any of any Alabama teams that are hated. If anything, people hate Alabama just because they are good and keep winning but there's nothing controversial about them. Which Alabama team would you suggest would be on the list?

I hate Nick Saban more than anything. I've never had an issue with any of their players

For as much as people hate Bama their players are usually always respectable on and off the field, you don’t hear about issues with them often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom