OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezgif-2-4a2d9aba65.png

Phil Steeles top 10 pre season prediction. I like his content of course but the top ten predictions are always funny to me because he acts like he goes out on a limb but when you think about it the top 5 preseason has essentially been the same for the last several years and after that it’s just plug and play. I’d like to see all these guys do a pre season top 10 prediction and then a final top 10 prediction in the future.

Also UGA, Bama, and OSU top 3 with no idea about starting QBs is wild

Spring football has already begun for some teams and every year in late February, I put out my Projected AP Top 10 basically six months ahead of the AP Top Ten release.

It is important to make the point that this is NOT my preseason Top 10 for next season, rather what I am projecting the Preseason AP Top 10 will look like to start the season.

My predicted AP Top 10 has been a PERFECT 10 for 10 in EIGHT of the 14 years that I have put it out! When I predict the AP Top 10 in February (about a HALF YEAR ahead of the actual AP poll), I have now hit on 134 out of 140 over the last 14 years! That means hitting all 10 teams in eight of the fourteen years and missing by just one team in the other six years. Once again, predicting the top ten teams in the AP poll SIX MONTHS in advance, the record is now 134 out of 140 or 95.7%!

Last year was one of those years where I missed by one. Interestingly I had Oregon at #10 in my Projected AP Top Ten and they opened #11 in the AP poll. The AP writers put Baylor in at #10. Oregon was actually AP #9 with one game to go in the regular season but blew a 31-10 lead at Oregon St or likely would have finished in the top 10 (they finished #15). Baylor finished 6-7 and unranked so maybe the AP writers should have gone with Oregon.

Here are the ten teams I feel will be in the 2023 AP Preseason Top Ten and over the last thirteen years 134 of my 140 (95.7%) Projected top ten teams in February made the actual top ten, so as I said earlier, I seem to have a pretty good feel for how the voters will rank these teams come August.

My 2023 Projected AP Preseason Top 10.

1. Georgia
2. Alabama
3. Ohio State
4. Michigan
5. Penn State
6. LSU
7. Florida State
8. Clemson
9. USC
10. Notre Dame

Last edited:
I think 2 years is the new 3. Especially with the type of money and impatience there is these days.
He’d be the 4th coach UF fired in less than a decade. Things would have to be really bad for them to even consider that

The incessant desire to feel important gonna get this man the axe.

Last edited:
👀 couple of people in here bout to be collateral when they’re named in a report for venmoing those twins too
You spent all that money on law school to come in here and tell on yourself on a public forum?

As badly as the NCAA wants Ruiz, the worst thing they’ve found is that two WBB players who are better as social media than they are at basketball had dinner at his house? Yawn

You spent all that money on law school to come in here and tell on yourself on a public forum?

As badly as the NCAA wants Ruiz, the worst thing they’ve found is that two WBB players who are better as social media than they are at basketball had dinner at his house? Yawn

FAX
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom