OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pull yourself up by your bootstraps

Screenshot 2023-03-28 at 4.35.32 PM.png

Georgia has played Auburn and Tennessee every year since 1992. Nothing to complain about. Nick Saban is just being a cranky old man

My point is that it’s easy to puff your chest out like that when the conference is giving you a lay up every year.

I do wish he’d be more explicit in what he actually wants, but I don’t blame him for complaining.

What am I missing? That’s basketball
Yeah, was distracted and posted in the wrong thread.

I think it lines up with the post about Gundy yesterday, and how these coaches in the money generating sports complain about NIL poaching is absurd. Complaining about people talking to their kids with games still going on, meanwhile they're negotiating moves themselves.

I guess they think it's more noble because it's other schools negotiating with their agent, and not a parent or high school coach.

These experts are literally guessing at this point. They've changed their prediction every single time he's gone on a different official visit. At this point I'll just wait until he commits because it's clear no one has genuine insider information.

These experts are literally guessing at this point. They've changed their prediction every single time he's gone on a different official visit. At this point I'll just wait until he commits because it's clear no one has genuine insider information.

For what it's worth, Wiltfong is the one who keeps bouncing back and forth and is the only person predicting UGA (as of right now.)

He has a habit of changing his prediction frequently after every interview with a kid because he's trying to maintain a 99% average. I forget what kid it was where he changed his crystal ball 15 minutes before the kid committed on tv and that fanabse lost its mind.

Simple, if it’s UGA then it’s right. If it’s not the Dawgs, then they’re guessing.

I know Northwesterns current field isn’t much but I absolutely love going there, plus their fans are awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom