OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
The non-Miami obsession with John Ruiz is getting weirder and weirder :lol:. While people are pocket watching this man, Miami has multiple billionaires involved with the program. You don’t sign Mario to a $80mill dollar deal, get the investment in the program that they’ve see over the last 18 months on the heels of one new money dude. John Ruiz is a convenient distraction for obsessed, though.

Also people clearly don’t understand how SPACs work if you think that his money is purely tied to this stock price :lol:. SPACs are ****ty companies that these founders have been cashing out on for the last few years.

To be fair, Ruiz does a lot to bring tons of attention to himself and has essentially made himself the face of Miami and their NIL endeavors. So it's not that surprising that people are as tied into him as they are

This. Dude comes across as a dweeb that’s thirsty for attention. Most donors don’t feel the need to announce everything they do

To be fair, Ruiz does a lot to bring tons of attention to himself and has essentially made himself the face of Miami and their NIL endeavors. So it's not that surprising that people are as tied into him as they are
I think it’s partly by design. If Miami actually ever wins some games then the coverage is going to be crazy if this little stuff has people all worked up. Wait until they see this 2022 TAMU type of DL class Mario brings in this year :lol:

I think it’s partly by design. If Miami actually ever wins some games then the coverage is going to be crazy if this little stuff has people all worked up. Wait until they see this 2022 TAMU type of DL class Mario brings in this year :lol:
Unless he fails to hit 8 wins again

I've already seen it on the basketball side. Miami makes the Final Four and the college hoops writers can't seem to write about Miami without mentioning the NIL money

I've already seen it on the basketball side. Miami makes the Final Four and the college hoops writers can't seem to write about Miami without mentioning the NIL money
Idk I saw an article the other day calling you a basketball school.

Kevin Mashack gotta go. Should have been gone halfway through his first season. He’s the worst ROI on recruiting coordinators/lead guys in all of college football.

And if you’re a highly touted WR, I question you not following Hartline to wherever he is if you have a chance.

Never. They run to the B1G next season.
1680748732338.gif

Even if you ignore the BS reporting from Big 12 media hacks, the fact is that there aren’t any TV windows left for PAC-12 games on the major networks except the late night window, which PAC teams clearly hate.

They’re gonna have to accept a deal that’s mostly streaming if they want anything in the ballpark of the Big 12’s deal ($31.6MM/school).

Even if you ignore the BS reporting from Big 12 media hacks, the fact is that there aren’t any TV windows left for PAC-12 games on the major networks except the late night window, which PAC teams clearly hate.

They’re gonna have to accept a deal that’s mostly streaming if they want anything in the ballpark of the Big 12’s deal ($31.6MM/school).

dwayne-wade-i-love-it.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom