OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
How’d the team look at the spring game witnesskb24 witnesskb24

This the year?

I didn’t watch a single second of it to be honest, I’ll listen to some podcasts at work to hear what they say. I’ve never been super into taking things away from spring games, most of its fan service for the offense and the defense is rolling out basic packages. Some of the comments I read were how the defense gave up 40+ points and sucks even though scoring is different and Archie Griffin was in and scored a touchdown, so you can see why I dislike my fellow buckeye fans.

I still say 10-2 with losses to Michigan and Possibly Penn State if Franklin doesn’t goof it up like usual. At worst 9-3 with an additional upset loss to Notre Dame

I know he suffers from severe anxiety too. Hoping that this new title doesn’t push him to drinking as a way to cope.

I’ve heard that as well. I’ve read there was some country concert on campus later in the evening following the spring game so hopefully it was nothing by more than him and friends having fun there then going back to his place and making a dumb decision but who knows. Either way still a moronic thing to do

Unacceptable behavior for a coach such as Brian Hartline. Jeremiah Smith, come on down to Tally

All jokes aside though I am glad that he is okay and that no one else was hurt (at least not majorly)

I am not as privy to what is going on in his personal life but if this is representative of issues that he has going on I hope that he gets them addressed. I don't know the man from a can of paint but his kids in the program and the recruits seem to love him and he seems like a good guy so I hope that if he is indeed need of help that he gets what he needs.

If it was just careless fun that got a bit out of hand, that doesn't necessarily make it better, but you've got to be more careful

Last edited:
I’ve heard that as well. I’ve read there was some country concert on campus later in the evening following the spring game so hopefully it was nothing by more than him and friends having fun there then going back to his place and making a dumb decision but who knows. Either way still a moronic thing to do
Sounds like he had some issues when he was with the Dolphins too.

1681767916358.png

Sports aside, being this drunk is pretty concerning. Hope he gets the help that he needs because that accident could’ve been a lot worse.

Hope that he has family and friends that can get him hooked up with a counselor or doctor to get the help he needs. Those atv/side by side things are very dangerous even when sober so glad that he wasn’t killed, paralyzed or hurt someone else. Using alcohol as a coping device is never good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom