OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like he's headed to USC. Initially, I thought he was homesick and would want to go back to a school in Texas but it seems like USC has thrown the bag at him.

Georgia is fine on the defensive line so I'm not too worried although bear is a talented player. I can't get mad at players poaching our guys when we took the best receivers from Mississippi State and Missouri. The game is the game.

giphy.gif

Looks like he's headed to USC. Initially, I thought he was homesick and would want to go back to a school in Texas but it seems like USC has thrown the bag at him.

Georgia is fine on the defensive line so I'm not too worried although bear is a talented player. I can't get mad at players poaching our guys when we took the best receivers from Mississippi State and Missouri. The game is the game.

False we don’t pay for players.

Y’all fanbase has been yapping to anyone who would listen for months about how weak USC’s defensive line depth was and even your backups could start for us and not even the ocean, weather, lakers floor seats, or beautiful women could convince HS kids to come.

If you really think about it, you have yourselves to blame.

giphy.gif

False we don’t pay for players.

Y’all fanbase has been yapping to anyone who would listen for months about how weak USC’s defensive line depth was and even your backups could start for us and not even the ocean, weather, lakers floor seats, or beautiful women could convince HS kids to come.

If you really think about it, you have yourselves to blame.

Everything I said was true Georgia's backups are better than USC starting defensive lineman. Just enjoy having a good defensive player and keep it moving. No need to talk trash about the UGA fan base.

Last edited:
I wanna see Tech football get relevant but no way am I choosing their over UGA or OSU unless dude just really wants to be in Atlanta that bad.

Thank you witnesskb24 witnesskb24 and Bobby Layne Bobby Layne for the update. I met Amy Van ****n at an event some years ago and I hate those atv and side by side things. Ruined her life.

Yeah those things have way too much power for the size of them. Dude I worked with and have known for 10+ years got way too intoxicated at the bar and attempted to drive his home (they’re street legal in the surrounding small towns). Went off the road and got thrown/crushed to death by his. Some woman on a morning run the next day found him :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom