OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah y’all already tried and failed with that one tho

UGA and Ohio State may be a different story, they have him listening. Kirby in particular

Am I missing something or does Ruiz not know how scholarship limits work?
Doubt he was actually reading it. Noles starting DT is looking around because he wants more NIL. He’s assuming these kids are asking our because of the same thing based on the post he’s being tagged in

He’s not a starter, he’s the backup to Lovett. If he was this wouldn’t be a discussion IMO b/c he would have been taken care of accordingly already

I’m all for him seeking what he feels he’s worth, if he can land more $ elsewhere by all means, do what ya do

I’ll drop something here for the cfb thread cuz I don’t do the MBB one:
1682404202551.jpeg

Iykyk

I’ll drop something here for the cfb thread cuz I don’t do the MBB one:
1682404202551.jpeg

Iykyk
What a random pic. Lebron wife and Lebron mom look like they are beefing and the kid is asking grandma whats wrong. There is TBOW at the game and a guy with George Washington hair. I guess that is the photo you get with bandwagon fans

Levis gonna be this years overrated white dude who was mid in college but has “all the right tools” to be great…and then suck in the league :pimp:

Frank Reich just died on a hill of bad quarterback play in Indianapolis, gets another opportunity and immediately bets his career on Will Levis?

Say it ain't so.

Frank Reich just died on a hill of bad quarterback play in Indianapolis, gets another opportunity and immediately bets his career on Will Levis?

Say it ain't so.
That part makes me think this has to be noise, but the line moving is typically the giveaway.

And that is who?

(Duce never officially visited USC)

Interesting when the best recruiter on your campus is an assistant AD that used to have to go on the road for home visits. And that he's coincidentally sitting in front of your other revenue sport's top remaining recruit at a pro game. No bball team staff anywhere close.

He happened to be a row in front of Caleb at a Rams game in January 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom