OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Duce never officially visited USC)

Interesting when the best recruiter on your campus is an assistant AD that used to have to go on the road for home visits. And that he's coincidentally sitting in front of your other revenue sport's top remaining recruit at a pro game. No bball team staff anywhere close.

He happened to be a row in front of Caleb at a Rams game in January 2022.

Bruh did you really expect us to know who Gavin Morris was and pick him out from
a crowd? 😂

Bruh did you really expect us to know who Gavin Morris was and pick him out from
a crowd? 😂
Considering how much people moan about tampering *****es out west in here, would think his mug is on a wanted sign pasted to your walls 🤷‍♂️

Irregardlessly, the post was for those who do know who he is. Hence the "iykyk".

Will be interesting to see how his pettiness plays vs actual competent coaches… Lots of ammo to be used against Prime

keeping film from coaches?

Shoot that’s gonna boost them to 9 wins now.

Some in here acted as though every non on the field antic he’s pulled is improving their win total :lol:

nfl-deion.gif

Bama been sniffing around Maalik Murphy, too.

And Texas fans got a whole *** thread talking about how he’d be stupid to leave because maybe Ewers will get hurt and miss time and he’ll get his shot. :lol:

Sports fans are so dumb.

Not giving access to film practice film from a previous regime to kids you run off is... scum bag ****.

Between this and some of the comments he's made ("I want my QBs from a two parent household", "I'm bringing my own luggage and it's Louis") it seems like Deion is getting a pass that other new coaches wouldn't.

This is great petty, scumbag behavior and he's really hurting these kids who are transferring. Imagine being an upperclassmen who hasn't played much and all you have it practice footage. He's really hurting these kids careers.

Hate to be that guy but if any other coach said and did this stuff, they'd be getting crucified.

Last edited:

Secret sauce

Cant see a Top 100 Ohio corner going to Michigan over Ohio State... Too much scar tissue from getting my hopes up on other guys over the years... I think Michigan corner recruiting will be the weak link in an otherwise very good class for 24

I'm curious as to why Deion isn't allowing transfers to have access to their film. I can understand if there was sensitive material (play calls, scheme, adjustments) on it but they could easily have a GA chop and splice that up. Very odd.

Deion is going to have a long runway for failure but he better be careful about running everyone off. Charlie Weis tried to do the same thing at KU and it absolutely screwed our roster for about a decade.

I'm curious as to why Deion isn't allowing transfers to have access to their film. I can understand if there was sensitive material (play calls, scheme, adjustments) on it but they could easily have a GA chop and splice that up. Very odd.

Deion is going to have a long runway for failure but he better be careful about running everyone off. Charlie Weis tried to do the same thing at KU and it absolutely screwed our roster for about a decade.
Even before this film stuff, I had texted dacomeup dacomeup there was talk that incumbent CU players were disgruntled with the new regime.

They felt Deion was disrespecting and trying to run them off which I think everyone knows to be true. A couple of kids they know at other PAC schools said on a podcast they really took offense to the implication that the kids he had, and comp he faced, at JSU were better.

Seeing Alabama fans trying to cope with the fact that Buchner is probably better than any QB to have on their roster right now This is pretty funny. They're using funny type of logic, simultaneously saying that Rees' offense struggled because of poor QB play in simultaneously Buchner struggled because of poor play calling from his OC. 😂

Seeing Alabama fans trying to cope with the fact that Buchner is probably better than any QB to have on their roster right now This is pretty funny. They're using funny type of logic, simultaneously saying that Rees' offense struggled because of poor QB play in simultaneously Buchner struggled because of poor play calling from his OC. 😂

Nice to see Bama actually going through it for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom