OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Malik is the starter does that mean the greatest football player we’ve ever seen is going to sit not only this year but next?
I honestly think Archie would prefer that for his grandson. If he gets exposed his 3rd year on campus it’s because he doesn’t have the experience and game reps. But he’ll still go be a top 10 pick in the draft.

That’s awesome for them, they had said Iowa on a podcast but I didn’t think he’d actually end up there

Dorian Singer, the top receiver in the PAC last year, transferred from UA to USC almost entirely because he couldn't stand Jayden de Laura. This boiled over during a late season game last year where De Laura took a swing at him and by that evening word was Singer was telling people he wouldn't be coming back.

De Laura, also had a DUI at Wazzu his freshman year and some other off field stuff that led to the school running him off.

He's extremely sketchy to put it lightly.

Different situations but

i-regret-nothing-dont-care.gif

Dorian Singer, the top receiver in the PAC last year, transferred from UA to USC almost entirely because he couldn't stand Jayden de Laura. This boiled over during a late season game last year where De Laura took a swing at him and by that evening word was Singer was telling people he wouldn't be coming back.

De Laura, also had a DUI at Wazzu his freshman year and some other off field stuff that led to the school running him off.

He's extremely sketchy to put it lightly.

He and the kid from Wisconsin that was involved in the suit too both sound like real pieces of ****

KU went from 3.5 to 6.5. Poured the house on KU last year. This year I’m not touching that o/u.

Just looked at the schedule. I think you guys start out 2-1 or 3-0 going into the BYU game. I see another 3-4 potential dubs on the schedule so it should be pretty close.

ACBDEB12-F3F2-4E4D-BFD8-F35DD2BEEC7A.jpeg

Nothing better than your whole screen being encompassed by an all natural beef ad that comes in from the bottom and sides
I’m gonna sit this one out because my last back and forth with him was unproductive outside of “well you can pay to not see ads”…

I’m gonna sit this one out because my last back and forth with him was unproductive outside of “well you can pay to not see ads”…

I mean I get it ads are just part of it but this is ridiculous. It literally blocked 75% of my screen, and you can’t close it out. Every time you scroll down the ad would get bigger and bigger :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom