OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he cost himself a lot of money or was he just not that good? He was a big, toolsy guy that was going to have to develop a LOT to reach his best outcome. Kayshon Boutte (for various reasons) didn’t hit that at LSU

For sure, that's part of it. I do think going to a school like Bama or Ohio State would have helped him develop. I'm surprised he chose to go pro as opposed to transferring

McCall's in his 5th year. He can still transfer up until week 1 and be immediately eligible if he's a graduate.

A lot of these kids who people are anticipating could.

McCall's in his 5th year. He can still transfer up until week 1 and be immediately eligible if he's a graduate.

A lot of these kids who people are anticipating could.
Yea, think that’s a good thing to note generally. Portal closed but graduate transfers will still be on the move throughout the summer.

I thought for sure tOSU would lose at least one RB but none of them can stay healthy so they’re all splitting reps

I’ve been meaning to bring up some of the pre-season/lying season hot takes from last year.

Since we talk so much about MY QB hot takes in here, I figured why don’t we start there?

TVD:
IMG_1696.jpeg

IMG_1695.jpeg

IMG_1697.jpeg

IMG_1698.jpeg

IMG_1690.jpeg

Max:
IMG_1691.jpeg

IMG_1693.jpeg

IMG_1692.jpeg

Crazy. TBH is there a P5 he transfers to and starts immediately?

No, he's going to drop down to the G5 level. Wouldn't be surprised if he drops down to FCS. Both Auburn and Alabama are going to have tough seasons if they can't figure out the QB position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom