OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m proud of you for overcoming this disease. With Sark it is the pressure that comes with a program of a caliber of Texas that worries me. Pressure makes us do bad things sometimes.
Thanks. Yeah he will be getting a lot more of it if they dont doing anything this year.

It doesn’t help when boosters and media publications think Texas will be in the CFP this year. I personally don’t see it, but that’s what you deal with being a part of the UT football program.

It doesn’t help when boosters and media publications think Texas will be in the CFP this year. I personally don’t see it, but that’s what you deal with being a part of the UT football program.
The talent is there no doubt about it but it is about putting to together. I love my Horns and will always love them but I'm not drinking the Kool Aid until they prove it on the field. TEXAS plays to the level to their competition way too many times.

Why is Bud Elliot saying you guys are struggling with 2024 recruiting?
Because he has no idea what he’s talking about :lol:. Miami didn’t start getting commitments until May of last year and then went on a string of commits in June when OVs started. It’ll be more of the same this year. Recruiting will never be a worry of mine as long as Mario is the coach.

I don’t know if he would have taken it, but this is the guy Army should have hired as OC to remake their offense.

Last edited:
nako xl nako xl what’s it looking like as far as after this season when Caleb is gone? You guys got someone on the roster already or will it be a young guy taking over?

nako xl nako xl

Annese was Ronald Johnson’s HS coach back at Muskegon.

Took the GRCC job after that before that got closed down, and then got the Ferris job which was considered the worst D2 job in the state at the time (MI has 7 D2 programs with GVSU historically being the most successful).

nako xl nako xl

Annese was Ronald Johnson’s HS coach back at Muskegon.

Took the GRCC job after that before that got closed down, and then got the Ferris job which was considered the worst D2 job in the state at the time (MI has 7 D2 programs with GVSU historically being the most successful).
Someone was just telling a Ronald Johnson story the other day. Loved that guy's game. I felt like he was really underrated by our fans/in general.

nako xl nako xl what’s it looking like as far as after this season when Caleb is gone? You guys got someone on the roster already or will it be a young guy taking over?
Miller Moss is a P5 starter level player right now. Whether that means he's a playoff level QB remains to be seen. He's serviceable though.

Malachi is a 5 star and will have a year in the system, so everyone expects him to take over, but he's way behind Miller right now. Like it's not close (understandably.)

Riley has won Heismans with transfer QBs though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom