OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
This feels like the slowest lying season in years. Why y’all shook?

Who’s winning their conferences this year? Whose QB and RB did the lightbulb come on for?

Tell me how you have a new aggressive attacking defense.

Who’s winning their conferences this year? Whose QB and RB did the lightbulb come on for?

It really is sad. I think the entire nation has just conceded that Georgia is going to 3-peat to everyone is quiet. You hate to see it. I would love for one of these other fan bases to rise up and at least act like they have a chance.

IS USC WINNING THE PAC 12 OR NAH?

Clearly removed the salary cap with help from Jimmy Iovine and the whatever airlines guys are getting deals from. No excuses year for Lincoln and the boys

IS USC WINNING THE PAC 12 OR NAH?

Clearly removed the salary cap with help from Jimmy Iovine and the whatever airlines guys are getting deals from. No excuses year for Lincoln and the boys
I told you I don’t think so.

We play UCLA, at Notre Dame, at Oregon, Washington, and Utah. Toughest schedule in the conference and 9 straight games with no bye.

Too tough an ask.

9-3.

I ain't gonna be baited by the man that won't stand on his team winning a bad conference.
At these points A&M’s stacked 4-5 elite recruiting classes. Gotta have them as a top 2 favorite in the West right? Beat Bama and it’s a straight shot to the playoff?

Nah, 27 year old blue chips! They’re playing against grown men out there!

yeah-they-are-true.gif

He was already with Herman… it wasn’t fun.
Herman at FAU compared to Herman at Texas? Unless he’s swinging across Boca weekly I think he’ll be a lot better down there plus at that level. Thompson def has talent too. Hell, Nkosi Perry went for 2700/25/5 playing for Willie Taggart of all people. Herman should be fine down there

That man is lying about 9-3. They’ll be 8-0 and he will be in here stuntin on us if we don’t say they looked perfect every week.

1. UGA
2. Michigan
3. USC
4. Texas/Bama

*If Bama is 4 then swap them at 3 because we know they aren’t making them play again in the first round

PAC: USC
B12: Texas
SEC: UGA
B10: Michigan
ACC: FSU

Lincoln and Alex Grinch will figure out how to field a competent defense one of these years. It'll happen.

That man is lying about 9-3. They’ll be 8-0 and he will be in here stuntin on us if we don’t say they looked perfect every week.

1. UGA
2. Michigan
3. USC
4. Texas/Bama

*If Bama is 4 then swap them at 3 because we know they aren’t making them play again in the first round

PAC: USC
B12: Texas
SEC: UGA
B10: Michigan
ACC: FSU
What record you think Texas has to make the Top 4?

FSU ain’t beating Clemson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom