OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
What record you think Texas has to make the Top 4?

FSU ain’t beating Clemson.

Rice W

Bama toss up. They could’ve beaten them last year. Bama loses Bryce but Texas loses Bijan. IF Ewers plays well I think they win. Buchner is garbage

Wyoming W

Baylor will be tough but I think they pull it off

Kansas W

Oklahoma W. I don’t see Oklahoma being any better but I do think it will be a closer game

Houston W

BYU W

KSU L (I think this will be their upset loss)

TCU W. TCU was good but got a lot of lucky breaks last season. Duggan also gone

ISU W (Campbell has them back to being mid)

TTU W

This is obviously if they stay healthy and don’t have any complete meltdown games. If they beat Bama I think 11-1 but if they lose to Bama that obviously puts them out of the playoff and I think 10-2. Baylor, KSU, and potentially Oklahoma are their biggest B12 tests IMO

I don’t think Cade at Clemson is all that personally so I got FSU over them

These takes could be absolutely horrid at the midpoint of the season :lol:

I’m buying into the FSU hype too.

Clemson needed an overhaul on offense scheme wise but I feel like the skill position talent has fallen off as a whole, and Dabo has refused to address that with the portal.

No hate: that 2022 FSU season may have been an extreme case of fools gold.

They like TCU faced a bunch of backup QBs and only beat 3 teams that finished with winning records.

Using 2022 to predict a playoff run in 23 could be a stretch.

I don’t know who’s gonna win the natty this year but I don’t think UGA 3 peats. I know teams just reload year after year but at some point it catches up to you

No hate: that 2022 FSU season may have been an extreme case of fools gold.

They like TCU faced a bunch of backup QBs and only beat 3 teams that finished with winning records.

Using 2022 to predict a playoff run in 23 could be a stretch.
You believe in Cam Rising but not Jordan Travis?

9796FD82-54B9-4DF1-9CEC-FA628540BA9F.jpeg

Gold: USC reels in a big 2025 fish, but 2024 class leaves a lot to be desired

When Caleb Williams hoisted the Heisman Trophy, Riley’s third quarterback to win the award in 6 seasons, a parade was portended to Los Angeles the likes of which had not been seen since the halcyon days of the Pete Carroll era, when USC coaches could walk into any living room in the southland and emerge with at least a slice of pie, if not an oral commitment.

So … what exactly has happened here?

The Trojans have made all the splash of a trout flopping off a boat.
———

But with Deion Sanders and Colorado whipping up a frenzy and Dan Lanning and Oregon looking to regain the Ducks’ footing on the Pac-12 mountaintop, it’s fair to say that the Trojans have been a letdown.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom