OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think it was ever previously reported but the reason Bill McGovern, UCLA’s DC, stepped away from the team mid season was because he was diagnosed with cancer :frown:

Last edited:
This is how you know Georgia has made it to that Alabama level from a reputation standpoint. We're starting to see the "Georgia bump". The moment guys commit to Georgia they start skyrocketing up rankings. I used to pray for times like this

Can’t wait to negative cruit against you for that Shemy hire :pimp:

I can't wait to negatively recruit against schools based on NIL.

"Word on the street is that their NIL collective are making promises they can't keep. We are hearing that their donors are broke. We commit to us, our money is right."

UGA isn’t Bama just yet, Bamas longevity and constantly being in the title hunt is what is the most impressive. UGA is off to a great start but I want to see if they maintain it for as long as Bama has

With that said, I don’t see any reason they won’t as long as Kirby is there. And I won’t count out Bama until Saban isn’t there and they completely fall off

because that list was for engagement not accuracy

It was amazes me that people don't understand this concept. If it was an accurate list where they explain their methodology and followed it there would be nothing to debate or engage with as a fan. People would just say "that is a solid list that makes sense, nothing to argue about".

Because it is flawed and some of the picture questionable, there are people debating and engaging with the content which is good for the content creator.

People do things for attention, other people give them the attention they seek and then they wonder why people keep doing attention seeking behavior

Nah, this ain't it. Speeding and reckless driving is a troubling trend at Georgia. The players aren't learning and whatever the coaches are telling them isn't working. Literally one of your teammates died because of drinking, reckless driving and speeding, If that doesn't hit home for you how dangerous this stuff is, I don't know what will.

Kirby is going to need to start doling out more harsh punishment than being suspended for the first half against Samford. Not saying he should kick kids off the team but taking the Bobby Bowden approach hasn't worked so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom