OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, this ain't it. Speeding and reckless driving is a troubling trend at Georgia. The players aren't learning and whatever the coaches are telling them isn't working. Literally one of your teammates died because of drinking, reckless driving and speeding, If that doesn't hit home for you how dangerous this stuff is, I don't know what will.

Kirby is going to need to start doling out more harsh punishment than being suspended for the first half against Samford. Not saying he should kick kids off the team but taking the Bobby Bowden approach hasn't worked so far.

Going to go out on a limb and say not much will change, but what do I know

Going to go out on a limb and say not much will change, but what do I know

Kirby and the coaching staff need to start taking a harder stance on things. We had a similar issue of DUIs and car accidents when I was in the military and we didn't stop that problem until we started doling out harsh punishments.

Missing the first half against a cupcake team isn't going to change their behavior so maybe Kirby might need to start kicking players off of the team.

Kirby and the coaching staff need to start taking a harder stance on things. We had a similar issue of DUIs and car accidents when I was in the military and we didn't stop that problem until we started doling out harsh punishments.

Missing the first half against a cupcake team isn't going to change their behavior so maybe Kirby might need to start kicking players off of the team.
If Kirby was really trying to stop it, they wouldn't be giving the kids suped up cars to begin with, or using the team lot as a recruiting flex.

But what do I know.

Speaking of, I'm gonna need your coaches to stop telling OL recruits that Atkins is leaving within the next 2 years (even though that is very likely true)
Who'd they say that to? :lol:

We don't negative recruit so you must have us mixed up with Miami or South Carolina. Common mistake.

Who'd they say that to? :lol:
They did it (somewhat) with Lucas Simmons last year and are currently doing much moreso this year with Jason Zandamela

We don't negative recruit so you must have us mixed up with Miami or South Carolina. Common mistake.

IMG_7340.jpeg

Bronco Mendenhall has a podcast where he interviews a bunch of different coaches. Pretty good stuff (I listened to the Norvell interview today).

Very heavy on the Head Coaching, program building side of things, not necessarily a bunch about gameplanning, plays and all that kinda stuff.

It was amazes me that people don't understand this concept. If it was an accurate list where they explain their methodology and followed it there would be nothing to debate or engage with as a fan. People would just say "that is a solid list that makes sense, nothing to argue about".

Because it is flawed and some of the picture questionable, there are people debating and engaging with the content which is good for the content creator.

People do things for attention, other people give them the attention they seek and then they wonder why people keep doing attention seeking behavior
I agree with you to a point, but there is a difference between attention seeker and dumbassness. No way Baker is in the top 10

It was amazes me that people don't understand this concept. If it was an accurate list where they explain their methodology and followed it there would be nothing to debate or engage with as a fan. People would just say "that is a solid list that makes sense, nothing to argue about".

Because it is flawed and some of the picture questionable, there are people debating and engaging with the content which is good for the content creator.

People do things for attention, other people give them the attention they seek and then they wonder why people keep doing attention seeking behavior
Then they would just ***** about how the methodology is idiotic. There’s no stopping people finding something to ***** and complain about.

I agree with you to a point, but there is a difference between attention seeker and dumbassness. No way Baker is in the top 10

I mean, he's 100% in the top 10 no matter what your criteria or methodology. Four-time Heisman finalist and Heisman winner. The major ding on him is that he lost both of the CFP games he played in but he had a stellar career.

I would have Tebow higher for sure, he's probably number one

You were saying? dacomeup dacomeup

Sigh. I said they weren’t agreeing to giving the bigger value schools an uneven revenue split — which they didn’t. The conference is going to give additional revenue to the highest postseason performers. If you think this is enough to end this convo then I have a Reggie Bush Heisman to sell to you.

Here's my thing:

1. Mike Bohn is gross for all this.

2. USC needed to be absolutely perfect with this AD search and it's clear they missed things, despite hiring a search firm (those things are scams)

3. In all of the reporting I've seen, it's clear people had been complaining about Bohn from 2017-2019 at Cincinnati (and I'd bet if you dig into his time at Colorado there's stuff too.) How is Cincinnati skating unfazed for burying all of that stuff for the past 6 years? Someone made a Title IX complaint against Bohn and it was never formerly filed or communicated to future employers? The improper physical contact allegations happened at Cincinnati.

4. Yes, I know that's often how it works in corporate America, at many schools, and churches. Let the person move on quietly so they become someone else's problem. But come on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom