OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
But no scholarship reduction? No postseason ban? Nothing?

Reggie’s parents getting rented a house (they paid rent for) and him getting rims on his old *** impala was worse?

Oh.
Oh, I didn’t realize I was comparing anything.

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis sounds like FSU mis read Zandamela's recruitment. His parents were pushing academics hard and SC connected him to a business school professor (he's going into the business program) from the jump and played out the guys entrepreneurial connections to South-Eastern Africa. Allegedly, FSU didn't really have a classes/education presentation prepared to show him when he was there.

Mike Farrell was talking about the draft and said:

“I’d take Maye over Williams because he’s bigger, can move just as well, and has a better mental makeup. Williams is an exceptional talent, but he can be a bit of a diva and has some on and off-field eccentricity that would make me pause when taking him as a No. 1 overall.”

Surely unrelated to his evaluation:

And lest we forget:

11824096.jpeg

Yup... The OG Aggie DL BagMan.

Had supposedly been sick for a couple of weeks and not at camps/workouts... But nothing concrete out yet.

Brisket game at A&M takes a fat nosedive. :smh: :smh:
Was he expected not to coach this year/what does Jimbo do staff wise you think?

Was he expected not to coach this year/what does Jimbo do staff wise you think?
Nah this was 100% out of the blue - he was absolutely in the plans for the foreseeable future and in no trouble of being dismissed.

Would assume they probably give Robinson the whole DL? Maybe the finally hire a special teams coach/coordinator? Maybe they hire a LB coach and take that back off Durkin's plate?

Who knows at this point - there's no way they had a plan for this.

I always thought vacating wins was dumb. Retroactively taking wins away after a penalty does nothing. I bet you any school in America would break rules now to win a natty and have it “vacated” in ten years

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis sounds like FSU mis read Zandamela's recruitment. His parents were pushing academics hard and SC connected him to a business school professor (he's going into the business program) from the jump and played out the guys entrepreneurial connections to South-Eastern Africa. Allegedly, FSU didn't really have a classes/education presentation prepared to show him when he was there.

You mean the things you show recruits on their official visits?

This sudden loss of Terry Price hurts man. I think a lot of us in here are well into our 30s and 40s, makes you realize how short life can be.

He was a great coach and recruiter, but he was an even better mentor of men off the field. There are very few men (if any) who are better representatives of Texas A&M than he has been since he was here in his playing days and again when he came back to join Sumlin’s staff. The outpouring of support and love from former employers/coworkers, current coworkers, players/families, and especially random fans who have met him over the years is very telling of how much he was adored. We lost a true gem of a human yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom