OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
USC 8-4 then?

And y'all keep giving me **** for saying it.

Maybe now dacomeup dacomeup and witnesskb24 witnesskb24 will shut up, leave us cellar dwellers alone, and focus on their own playoff bound teams.

No sir don’t even try it. We’ve seen Lincoln at Kenny concerts, Caleb dribbling a football like a basketball, all these cruits and transfers. You ain’t fooling me

I already said my middle of the pack Buckeyes will be 10-2 or 9-3

Last edited:
SN: I just want to comment that I appreciate the fact that we can have back and forth banter here regarding our respective teams without it always devolving into endless trolls and a cesspool of commentary like what happens on other message boards and twitter.

I don't see how people still engage in that same **** every day

SN: I just want to comment that I appreciate the fact that we can have back and forth banter here regarding our respective teams without it always devolving into endless trolls and a cesspool of commentary like what happens on other message boards and twitter.

I don't see how people still engage in that same **** every day

I love this thread man, good group of people and my favorite on NT. We even survive the obvious casuals that come in talking dumb after a big game :lol:

Even if nako xl nako xl wont admit USC is gonna win the PAC this year

That cracks me up, they got Ohio state at 1 and say “question marks at QB and OL” which are pretty much the two most important positions on offense.

Also, am I the only one not buying any LSU hype?

That cracks me up, they got Ohio state at 1 and say “question marks at QB and OL” which are pretty much the two most important positions on offense.

Also, am I the only one not buying any LSU hype?
Why aren’t you buying LSU? Could definitely see them winning it

My guy P-Dub. To this day I still randomly look on eBay for a Noles #9 authentic jersey.

His only real league highlight that comes to mind is him returning a punt for a TD against my Chiefs.

I want to hate on Brian Kelly and his fake *** cajun accent so bad, but what he did last year was impressive.
I'm excited to see how his 2nd year goes.

I think FSU beats them, Bama beats them, and Kelly will lose a game he shouldn’t along the way. And if they make the SEC title game I don’t see them beating UGA

I hate BK too but Bama has way more question marks and the West as a whole this year isn’t that good.

Even if they lose to FSU, I could see them going 11-2 with a loss to UGA and still having a playoff argument.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom