OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea that a 15+ Year tenured head coach had things happening inside the walls of his facility and didn't know is the most utterly preposterous assertion of this entire Fitzgerald ordeal.

These guys know ****ing everything.

💯💯💯

Pat knew what was going on but there is no direct evidence that he knew. Vague wording like "running" gives him plausible deniability.

I look at it from the military perspective. Pat Fitzgerald was in command of this football program and this weird hazing was going on for years under his watch. Whether you knew or not, you should be liable. A military leader can't say "terrible things we're going on while I was in command but I didn't know so I shouldn't be held responsible."

If Pat genuinely didn't know, that speaks to his level of negligence. It's not like this was a one time incident, this was a systemic, organized thing going on for over a decade.

They get paid the big bucks to know everything and control the program…That out the loop excuse won’t fly, and if they can’t handle it better go coach juco or something :lol:

Also weird they hired someone on the staff who was also there while this was going on

Eduardo Soto was an equipment manager and not a player.

Did he address the claims made by the other players and staff members?

F0wCPJAXgAAQo-7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom