OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
🤣🤣🤣

After an entire offseason of trying to pump up DJ, he comes out and he's essentially the same player as last year. Clemson is still probably going to go 10-2 because their defense is dominant but they can't be considered a title contender until they have a decent offense.

This is Georgia Tech team is terrible. Georgia beat them 45-0 back when they had Gibbs.

Last edited:
Why would GT take the 10 second run off?!
Already conceding? Pathetic.
These announcers are annoying. Collins is letting the clock run because if he calls a timeout Dabo is going to go for it on 4th at midfield cuz GT isn’t moving the ball on offense. They’re acting like this is anything close to a fair fight. 14-3 at half is best case scenario for GT.

These announcers are annoying. Collins is letting the clock run because if he calls a timeout Dabo is going to go for it on 4th at midfield cuz GT isn’t moving the ball on offense. They’re acting like this is anything close to a fair fight. 14-3 at half is best case scenario for GT.

What does GT have to lose though? That sounds like a coach waving the white flag. Esp with Clemson getting the ball out the half. GT has thrown a interception, had a punt blocked, missed a FG, and has too many penalties to count. Yet they're still in the game. GT was moving the ball. Maybe you cut it down to a one score game before half, but when you play not to lose like that you end up with a 9-25 record like Collins.

What does GT have to lose though? That sounds like a coach waving the white flag. Esp with Clemson getting the ball out the half. GT has thrown a interception, had a punt blocked, missed a FG, and has too many penalties to count. Yet they're still in the game. GT was moving the ball. Maybe you cut it down to a one score game before half, but when you play not to lose like that you end up with a 9-25 record like Collins.
Lol he wants to play the clock and lose close instead of giving clemson points at the half and getting blown out.

They're not going to win the game. He knows that. He's trying to keep it respectable.

Georgia Tech has nothing to lose but a better route to victory for them is to have a close game in the fourth quarter. With the way Georgia Tech's offense has been playing, Clemson might get a fumble or a pick 6. Better to just take things to half and regroup

Lol he wants to play the clock and lose close instead of giving clemson points at the half and getting blown out.

They're not going to win the game. He knows that. He's trying to keep it respectable.

Yeah.. I get it, but that's coward coaching. Loser mentality.
giphy.gif

I was leaning Clemson, but I couldn't get a read on this one so I'm just a fan tonight.
I just want a good game.

I was the same, mostly because of Clemson Q. I bit and took Clemson -19.5 somewhere there in the 1st quarter, but I'm not sure Clemson's D can score enough points. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom