OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did not realize the schedule after Miami. Sheesh. I’m definitely leaning TAMU for Saturday. Almost a must win at home with that schedule coming up

Did not realize the schedule after Miami. Sheesh. I’m definitely leaning TAMU for Saturday. Almost a must win at home with that schedule coming up

It’s wild.

And after dropping a game that even as poorly as you played offensively the advanced metrics still say you should’ve won 80% of the time?

Woof.

That’s without mentioning 4 of the 5 missed throws medium-to-long were towards wideouts running naked and he just couldn’t get the ball there.

Crazy how much different the Offense looks w/ Maye @ the helm vs Howell

chappelle.0.0.jpg

Why's Cam lying?

These athletes doing these podcast interviews remind me of talking in the barbershop or talking to my uncle. The stories change every time. The only difference is with a famous people, we can cross-reference what they've said in the past because we have recordings and video. These guys revisionize history, completely make it stuff up or contradict themselves in every interview they give.

"Yeah, I almost signed here but I changed my mind the last minute" 🤣🤣🤣 Ok, sure Cam

Yeah, they're schedule is incredibly difficult. I see 7 toss-up games going forward. I could totally see the Aggies losing the Florida, Alabama, LSU, Ole Miss, Miss St, Arkansas or Miami. Will be lucky to finish with their usual 8-4 record.

Yeah, they're schedule is incredibly difficult. I see 7 toss-up games going forward. I could totally see the Aggies losing the Florida, Alabama, LSU, Ole Miss, Miss St, Arkansas or Miami. Will be lucky to finish with their usual 8-4 record.
Me personally, I wouldn’t stand for that disrespect.

Does ESPN+ let you watch the replay of games that air on that platform?
So, yes and no. I don't think you need ESPN+. ESPN3 lets you play past college games on-demand. They have all the games available for one week after they've aired and then after it's select games are left up and cycled out.

The actual streaming of the games hasn't worked for about 2 weeks though as the site and apps have been ******. I was with アミーゴ アミーゴ and we couldn't get it to work from either of our accounts so it was definitely an ESPN issue. But, for example, the SC v. Stanford game is listed as on-demand right now, it just won't play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom