OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks man because LSU is one of those programs I liked to pull for aside from my own and I can’t stand BK :smh:

Dude will be gone in 1-2 years, he’s just not a good fit. Seems like an uptight ******* that throws everyone under the bus
They're one of my "college football is more fun when they're great" programs.

But BK just such a scumbag I hope nothing but failure for them.

Going to the game tonight as a birthday present. No dog in this fight but I'm all for the shenanigans if Tech knocks off Clemson week 1.

TBH I don't think Kelly threw Nabers under the bus...

This is the rest of the quote

I read it as he looked ready in camp, we thought he was ready, he muffed two returns and it's our fault for not getting him ready

sub-buzz-3174-1621698667-3.jpg
People joke and make fun of this but Gundy was riding for his players and there still doesn’t seem like a lot of coaches that’ll snap like that

This is as heavy a toss under the bus as I think I’ve ever seen.

In Week 1 at a place it’s already obvious to everyone with a brain you kinda don’t fit or belong.

Bad.

And there were strong whispers about Boutte transferring all spring and summer. Wouldn’t be surprised if he took the year off at all.

Brian Kelly did say he thought his entire team should be executed in the post game last year.

Also, I’m aware it was in reference to something that was said 45 years ago… and that doesn’t matter.

It's ed o guys. When ed o was at LSU, he basically let kids march to their own drum.. which was great when thing were going well (2019) but once covid hit and things took a turn for the worse, guys marched to their own beat right out of the program. He still has a lot of guys that's use to being able to do their own thing and now this coach with a totally different mindset comes in and tries to change things up as far as accountability goes. That and the fact that they were already thin due to the draft, decommits after ed o was fired and transfers equals a big rebuild. He won't have the team he truly wants for another 2 yrs or so.. that's if he makes it that far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom