OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalani Sitake is scary, anytime you see him he's just in the background wielding

Yuck. Can’t believe that actually came true. Luckily been smashing sangria and gin tonics in Granada all day and didn’t have to watch that bull****.

And I toured La Alhambra this afternoon, which is one of the most incredible places I’ve ever seen. Season’s over, but don’t really care. Just another A&M season.

Beautiful my friend - Granada is rad!

I just think Mertz is so trash and the rest of the division is so meh that in a save his job season, and with an absolute cupcake schedule outside of 3 games, Frost could pull out 8-4 (maybe even 9-3) and that’ll be enough to win the division.

It’s gonna be hilarious when that 4th loss is to Clay Helton and Georgia Southern though 😂
Bobby Layne Bobby Layne casper90403 casper90403

PUNA.gif

Nebraska got Oklahoma next week I think this should be the nail in the coffin for Scott Frost
Don’t be so sure. They might **** around and beat OU :lol:

This week was a classic look ahead situation. They prob prepped for OU and got caught slipping.

Last edited:
After the kid from app st dropped that sure fire TD I thought for sure that A&M was going to drive down for a TD and skate out of there with a 4pt win

It might seem like I have beef with Frost but he was a reflection of the college football culture of giving certain coaches with a certain history with a program or skin color more leeway than others. He was there for 5 years which is at least 2 years longer than other coaches would've received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom