Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

I'm still trying to figure out why some of y'all rate jermall charlo so highly as a fighter. It must be marketing. Who has this dude beat that ever even elevated him from prospect to contender let alone elite?
mall has been trying to speak a fight w/ Canelo for quite some time now and people on here talking about how they want to see it like it would be a good fight

the man hasn't had a single fight at super middleweight, sit down son

I guess I can't blame him for trying to get that bag though 🤷‍♂️

Promoters will really throw anything on PPV today huh?

What we used to get:
FL2U3DbVkAAvaiF

Its over for alacran.. cant make 130 and definitely not hanging with the killers at 135
He looked awful in there. Dude was eating shots and couldn’t do anything about it. Dudes career over hopefully he saved some cash from being champ. Never recovered from that knockout in the Valdez fight and COVID

The undercards though … G man vs Julian… then Simon Brown vs Terry Norris… those are main events on other cards!
Edit: Ricardo El Finito Lopez doesn’t even have his picture on this poster lol

That's what I'm saying, those stacked cards actually made sense being PPV. The stuff they put as main events now would be warm ups back in the day.

Berchelt can’t even retire even if he wanted to I heard because he apparently hasn’t made enough money in his career

Back
Top Bottom