Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

I don’t wanna see him fight anyone but Spence. Danny García washed

Danny Garcia is a name and his marketing and promotion is enough. You think he's "washed" because he's not in the ring...Well thats because he doesnt need to as he makes a lot outside of boxing like a smart dude would be doing.

Danny Garcia wont get stopped and its a name to build up while he waits for Spence end of this year im 100% sure happens.

Y'all are correct. Keith Thurman adds nothing to the build up to a spence vs crawford fight. Danny Garcia is more known and is another opponent that both of them wouldve fought for the fans who believe in comparing performances.

Errol Spence peaked in his fight vs lamont peterson. Crawford has looked better than ever and shows something new everytime he steps in the ring. I still wont believe this fight actually happens until I see it🤷🏿‍♂️.

Crawford vs Garcia is a gross mismatch. Thurman is too but unlike Garcia he at least has a puncher's chance.

Yup. VADA posts the fighters who enroll on their twitter and they never posted anything about this fight.

It's been pretty clear errol been on PEDs since the picture of his having a gyno surfaced years ago. Then the picture that looked like he was growing **** because his hormones were ****** up.

Yup. VADA posts the fighters who enroll on their twitter and they never posted anything about this fight.

It's been pretty clear errol been on PEDs since the picture of his having a gyno surfaced years ago. Then the picture that looked like he was growing **** because his hormones were ****ed up.
i forgot about that pic of errol having them biddies just hanging out like that lol

This gotta be the pic y’all talking about. :lol:

5944F07A-0655-4BAA-BD2E-CDA773BAF929.jpeg

To be fair, boy always done had perky nipples. I think he just got bad gynecomastia.

19BC45C1-AA69-4BF2-B8A9-8CDC21F5D023.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom