Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

so much sh*t going on

:lol:

i dontget that last tweet though? who was he talking about? and why the dude that qouted him said floyd is jealou?

so much sh*t going on

:lol:

i dontget that last tweet though? who was he talking about? and why the dude that qouted him said floyd is jealou?

Floyd skipped Tank's press conference today to announce his own fight in Dubai May 14th that i posted earlier

Not a good sign for Lubin. Losers hang out together.
Screenshot_20220408-105506_Instagram.jpg

? not sure what you mean by that

I mean exactly what I wrote. People really say theres no need to see a 3rd fight even though golovkin beat canelo twice already in my opinion. The best I saw for canelo in the 2nd fight was a draw, coming off getting popped for PEDs. He waited golovkin out another 4 years for a reason. I dont care if golovkin is 50 years old, fights arent fought on paper. Show him that you can beat him clean without controversy.

I know the fix is already in on the scorecards, but canelo vs bivol will be another very controversial decision.

I mean exactly what I wrote. People really say theres no need to see a 3rd fight even though golovkin beat canelo twice already in my opinion. The best I saw for canelo in the 2nd fight was a draw, coming off getting popped for PEDs. He waited golovkin out another 4 years for a reason. I dont care if golovkin is 50 years old, fights arent fought on paper. Show him that you can beat him clean without controversy.

I know the fix is already in on the scorecards, but canelo vs bivol will be another very controversial decision.
Based on how today's performance went, it is pretty evident that Canelo will starch GGG these days. On the bright side GGG will get a nice payday and can ride off to the sunset.

Based on how today's performance went, it is pretty evident that Canelo will starch GGG these days. On the bright side GGG will get a nice payday and can ride off to the sunset.

I'm not in the business of worrying or caring about the health of fighters lol. If he'll get starched then let him get starched.

All I care about is seeing the best fights get made. Canelo vs golovkin 2 was a classic. Canelos fights post golovkin 2 have all been one sided fights that I've watched live and never cared to go back to replay🤷🏿‍♂️.

I'm not in the business of worrying or caring about the health of fighters lol. If he'll get starched then let him get starched.

All I care about is seeing the best fights get made. Canelo vs golovkin 2 was a classic. Canelos fights post golovkin 2 have all been one sided fights that I've watched live and never cared to go back to replay🤷🏿‍♂️.
haven't watched it but people said sweet hands gave him some competition

Saunders fight was competitive though BJ ultimately met his demise which seemed inevitable after watching the first couple of rounds 🤷‍♂️

No need for Canelo GGG. First was a draw, the second was a clear Canelo win. I’d rather see Canelo continuing to challenge himself instead of facing a fading, aging fighter who isn’t even fighting in a division he’s in anymore.

Canelo hasn’t fought at 160 in how many fights? He’s fighting light heavyweights while GGG stalls his career at 160 waiting for another payday. Canelos focus should undisputing 175 like he did 168, which his team said is his focus. After Bivol they said they’re looking for a Beterbiev fight.

Last edited:
No need for Canelo GGG. First was a draw, the second was a clear Canelo win. I’d rather see Canelo continuing to challenge himself instead of facing a fading, aging fighter who isn’t even fighting in a division he’s in anymore.

Canelo hasn’t fought at 160 in how many fights? He’s fighting light heavyweights while GGG stalls his career at 160 waiting for another payday. Canelos focus should undisputing 175 like he did 168, which his team said is his focus. After Bivol they said they’re looking for a Beterbiev fight.
Are you aware of what's going on lol? You do know that a super middleweight fight is already signed and agreed to as long as canelo gets a win vs bivol dont you? For someone like you who is such a biased canelo fanatic youd think you'd actually know what fights he has lined up for the year🤷🏿‍♂️

Are you aware of what's going on lol? You do know that a super middleweight fight is already signed and agreed to as long as canelo gets a win vs bivol dont you? For someone like you who is such a biased canelo fanatic youd think you'd actually know what fights he has lined up for the year🤷🏿‍♂️

Lol you acting like Canelo doesn’t do what he wants. Let’s see what excuses Canelo haters have when GGG has to move up to 168 and lose again.

GGG probably one of the better personalities in boxing. Someone with deadly KO power yet looks like a genuinely nice guy and super respectful. Need more of him in this sport.

… that said I don’t think he’s beating Canelo

Back
Top Bottom