Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

Spence offense still A1

Kept leaving his head open but I don’t think that has anything to do with the surgery , just thinks he bulletproof.

Good stoppage

wow never heard spence call out Bud like that... sounds like it might really happen... i like both fighters but if it does happen im a go with Bud

84AD2B8F-53E5-4C86-9193-F75B5DB8ADF1.jpeg

If it does happen, I see Spence fighting a very safe, stay on the outside and control the range, style of fight…like the way he fought Mikey Garcia.

…he might be able to win that way.

I wanted to say Spence's workrate was insane. And that thank goodness that Pacquiao fight never came to fruition, it would have been bad for Pac. But as it was already mentioned, it may be a lot riskier fighting Bud like that. However if, and it is a big IF, that fight goes the distance, it will benefit Spence.

Great comeback performance from Spence!

Bring on Crawford!

Last edited:
Fam, Spence is gonna beat Bud.

Don’t ever bet against a dude who just went through a crash like that and didn’t have tune ups right after. Bud in for a rude awakening and humility.

Bud needs to catch him early with something big to keep him off because Spence work rate is unmatched.

The way I think Crawford gets clipped or stopped is him trying to trade fire with fire to prove himself. It’s gonna be straight BULLY boxing from Spence. If this goes 12 it’s an L for Crawford. He needs to stop Spence or he’s losing.

Back
Top Bottom