Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

my pick would be bud too, i think he just more skilled in every facet but id probably put their power a wash

you guys think betting wise buds gon be the underdog because spence has 3 of the 4 belts?

If the fight doesn't happen by the end of the year, I really don't care anymore. I probably said something along these lines a couple years ago but it was pre-pandemic and pre-car accident so I extended it.

If that fight happens I think it's a true 50-50. One thing I'll say about Crawford is his timing is just incredible. He just finds a way to slip in a punch in a very tight window, and not only that it's fast and accurate. These small details might just be the difference for either fighter in this fight.

Hopefully that 2 fight pbc deal with crawford is true. Bud vs Keiff sometime in july and then for the undisputed crown nov/dec. The ball is in Crawfords court.

Errol just put 40k in the seats
65-35 is a generous split

i completely get that, 100%

but thats also gon give bud an excuse to delay and/or refuse the fight and i just want it to get settled, plenty of money for both if it happens

just split it 50/50 and fight on

Has the winner take more idea ever actually happened in any fight? It gets brought up from time to time, but I don't remember it happening.

I mean winner of Fury vs Whyte this Sat is getting an extra $4.1 mil added to their purse but even with that added Whyte wouldn't be close to Fury's purse

Has the winner take more idea ever actually happened in any fight? It gets brought up from time to time, but I don't remember it happening.
In a perfect world that would make sense. But we all know how some of these fights end up when it goes to the cards. Sad to say but a "winner" is sometimes subjective.

A 60/40 split in favor of esj is more than fair.

The right thing imo would be 40/40 winner gets that extra 20

But Spence is the clear A side now. Just sold 40k and got 3 of the 4 belts. Crawford gonna have to be realistic about that. If he really wants the fight.
If i was tbud.. id take the lower share now and have it in writing that if he wins, he gets the lions share of the rematch.

is kinahan the wanted mob boss hiding out in the arab countries?

Yeah head of the Kinahan Cartel, hes been residing and operating out of the UAE for quite some time now. MTK Global which just shutdown was his boxing mgmt company where they charged 0% management fee for their fighters

Back
Top Bottom