Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

i feel bad for GGG, he would have lost but at least he'd gotten paid big before retirement

im curious if that 6fight/$100m deal with the dazn is legit but i wouldnt be surprised if a big chunk of that deal was for the canelo fight

Considering the fact that he arguably won both times they fought, I find any definitive statement that GGG would lose a third fight to be dubious at best.

…willfully biased at worst.

retracted just so it ends

in other news, i really like bivols mind set and composure, when asked if he is now pound for pound king, he says no because he beat a super middleweight, he’s not letting this go to his head and he knows the reality of boxing

“To be honest, no,” Bivol replied when he was asked if he took Alvarez’s spot atop the pound-for-pound list. “I just beat a guy who wanted my belt, in my mind, you know, today. And he was a super middleweight. Yes, he had a belt [at] light heavyweight, but I don’t feel myself, that I am the king today. No, I just beat Canelo. I [was] just better than him today.”

Last edited:
not even hyped until the contracts are signed between Spence and Crawford... so for now I'm assuming no fight

‼️
Floyd Mayweather's exhibition fight with Don Moore in Dubai is OFF. It has been forced to cancel at the last minute due to the death of UAE President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, which has prompted the country to announce a three-day suspension of work.

I still don't understand why he couldn't pick someone better than David Lemieux?

Lemieux could test his chin if he catches him

yeah i think he is a good test and showcase for him, someone that can hurt him and someone that he can also KO spectacularly

outside of plant or billy joe and canelo, not sure who he can go against that has some recognition and be at least of a challenge int he super middle

Really curious to see how long until Floyd Mayweather files for bankruptcy.

Not a question of if...but when.

SD lmao. If Yoka had been busy in round 10, he would have gotten a split draw lol. One 94-94 card. They really tried to rob Bakole

Back
Top Bottom