Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

i think thurman would have wanted to get him out of there though, he got hit in the body in like the 8th or 9th that got him spittin ghis mouthpiece again like in the pac fight

but i also think the extra weight benefitted barrios, he was the taller/bigger fighter in there despite being the one going up in weight

still kind of looks bad to some when tank takes barrios out including 3 knockdowns and thurman, the supposed bigger and stronger fighter, couldn’t

purses for Mabaku-Mchunu from the Ohio Athletic Commission: Ilunga Junior Makabu - $150,000 Thabisco Mchunu - $50,000

I like Shakur Stevenson but son is cringe corny. He’s saying Valdez is ducking him now because he didn’t sign the contract yet you haven’t signed the contract yourself. Why?

With each bigger fight he gets more and more cringe :lol:

damn, i thought canelo-charlo was a lock

but i get it, money talks and even if he hates GGG, $50m is gon be hard to turn down and its probably gon be an easier fight for him now that GGG is older

bivol is probably a tougher fight than GGG but GGG got the name

Meanwhile career-long welterweight Thurman is going 12 rounds with lightweights almost getting folded with a body shot

Sad

Wanted to see charlo from an entertainment aspect but bivol is a far bigger challenge for canelo. I wanna see how 3G looks against murata before i make an assessment for their trilogy. Can't imagine him doing any better than their 1st fight (in which i thought Gennady clearly won) especially at a new weight but who knows. Maybe it benefits him maybe not.

i feel like canelo is peaking right now and GGG is going the opposite

i still want to see the fight and want to see GGG get another huge payday and then retire but id be very surprised if he wins it especially if it goes to the cards again

id actually prefer canelo fight GGG first and then bivol but the GGG fight will sell itself while bivol might need that cinco de mayo bump to maximize its profit

i feel like canelo is peaking right now and GGG is going the opposite

i still want to see the fight and want to see GGG get another huge payday and then retire but id be very surprised if he wins it especially if it goes to the cards again

id actually prefer canelo fight GGG first and then bivol but the GGG fight will sell itself while bivol might need that cinco de mayo bump to maximize its profit

GGG is going to get a huge payday vs Murata

Jermall Charlo is WILDING. He literally got too much at stake right now and has a pending Canelo fight too. The absolute worst time to run into some ****

Back
Top Bottom