Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

Daniel Jacobs is gonna get washed in his next big fight. This dude is subpar against Ryder thus far

Ryan Garcia is a clown

these mid day fight sucks, i keep forgetting them

saw it from the 8th and jacobs was getting tagged

Jacob’s not getting no more big fights once he loses this one. He been more than washed for years

Absolutely not getting anymore big fights after this. Eddie Hearn was right his career is probably over. Dude def lost to Rosado and now this.

can’t make 160, can’t compete at 168, dude is done

Yep. Dude is basically gonna be an expensive journeyman at this point. I know he got a big bag for this fight too.

I remember when he was supposed to face Jermall back when. If that fight happened now Charlo would send him straight to hell :lol:

The last time I watched danny Jacobs actually TRY to WIN a fight was in 2017 vs Golovkin🤷🏿‍♂️

Canelo is probably signing with TR to fight the winner after his Matchroom + DAZN deal is done.

It would have to be either a deal with ESPN itself, or Bob would have to let the winner fight on DAZN.

Idec mentioned on Mannix’s pod that he’s been told TR is not willing to pay Canelo’s preferred guarantee.

It would have to be either a deal with ESPN itself, or Bob would have to let the winner fight on DAZN.

Idec mentioned on Mannix’s pod that he’s been told TR is not willing to pay Canelo’s preferred guarantee.
As of now, Matchroom has the better deal. But the well will run dry afterwards, that is when Canelo might look at the situation differently.

Back
Top Bottom